Kidney disease is termed as “silent”
disease because it is often unnoticed by
many of them as no symptoms appear in
the beginning before they get
diagnosed. When both kidneys fail to work
they cannot filter the wastes which results
in vomiting, nausea, fatigue and
itching leading to complete weakness.
• LIVING DONORS EVALUATE DONORS ON
PHYSICAL, MEDICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL
GROUNDS. ASSURE THE PATIENT THAT THERE
WILL BE NO LONG TERM HARM TO DONOR.
• LIVE DONOR PROCEDURE IS MOSTLY
LAPROSCOPIC, HENCE LESS PAINFULL, LESS
SCARRING AND FASTER RECOVERY.
• DESEASED DONORS BRAIN DEAD (BD) DONORS
DONATION AFTER CARDIAC DEATH BRAIN DEAD
OR “ BEATING HEART” donors are considered
dead but the pumping heart continues to perfuse
the other organs.
• DONATION AFTER CARDIAC DEATH are elective
donation of organ by patient himself or the
relatives to withdraw life support as they have
slim chances of survival.
• POST OPERATION TIME- 3 HRS APPROX DONOR
KIDNEY WILL BE PLACED .
• AFTER TRANSPLANT: RECIPIENT- 10 DAYS &
DONOR- 7 DAYS IN THE HOSPITAL.
• THE ENTIRE PROCESS TAKES PLACE ABOUT 2
MONTHS UNDER NORMAL CONDITIONS IF THE
PATIENT/DONOR HAS NO OTHER
WHY INDIAN HOSPITALS?
• We have well equipped hospitals in India with
latest infrastructures and high quality world
class technologies & equipment’s. Such
hospitals are crewed with highly qualified and
experienced Nephrologists , Urologists and
surgeons, most of them trained abroad.
• Affordable cost, lowest in Asia due to lower
currency value .
BEST HOSPITALS FOR KIDNEY
• FORTIS GURGAON OR BANGALORE.
• APOLLO, NEW DELHI.
• BLK, NEW DELHI.
• MAX HEALTHCARE,NEW DELHI.
• MANIPAL HOSPITAL , BANGALORE.