Case Study: Grenham Travel – duplicate content
A canonical URL allows you to tell search engines
that certain similar URLs are actually one and the
Sometimes you have products or content that is
accessible under multiple URLs, using a canonical
URL (an HTML link tag with attribute rel=canonical)
these can exist without harming your rankings.
Case Study: Grenham Travel - SEO
1) Keyword research.
2) Implemented canonical tags to fix duplicate content issues and
provided a way of dealing with the issue going forward. CMS.
3) Created custom page titles and meta descriptions for the pages on the
website based on the keywords identified in keyword research.
4) Created new meta page titles and meta descriptions for key pages.
5) Claimed the company Google Places listing for local SEO (in process
1. B2B platform.
2. Media and trade love Twitter.
3. Drives traffic. Free. No algorythm.
4. Content Distribution.
5. Hashtags #
Use the Correct Hashtags
• BLOG: What are the most popular and widely
used travel hashtags on Twitter?
• Which are the top travel hashtags used on