Innovative Marketing Tool
Drive customers into service centers
Improve brand awareness at point-of-sale
Acquire, retain and cross-sell customers
Sell product/brand, launch new products/services, seasonal
Effective anywhere you need to drive customer traffic
• The TrafficTickets System is
your Ticket to the Highest
Traffic levels You Can
• It’s NOT a Scratch-Off, It’s
NOT a Match-n-Win…It’s
• Tell Consumers
electronically, visually what
they’ve won -- but only after
they come to your service
How It Works
1. Everyone’s a winner
3. Traffic Tickets™ are distributed to consumers through direct
mail and newspaper insert or handed to consumers in-store
and at marketing events
5. Customer has to come into the service center to find the
sponsor’s POS display to insert their game ticket and see what
premium/prize/discount they’ve won
7. The game piece activates a light on the display which
indicates which one of the five premiums/prizes/discounts
9. Turnkey service includes premiums, production, distribution
Features & Benefits
• Response Rates are an Incredible : High Frequent Visit
i.e. Grocery Stores ( 10%-35%), Medium Frequent
Visit i.e. Banks (10%-15%) or Low Frequent Visit i.e.
Auto Dealers ( 2%-5%)
• VALUE. Consider you have to mail only one time to get
these response rate while old worn out tactics like flat
mailers, scratch off type promotions you will have to mail 5
to 10 times more to get he same results.
• SATISFACTION. More than 95% of those who have used
the TrafficTickets System say they will use it again and are
Extremely Satisfied with their Results.
• Compare. To Scratch Off Promotions 1%-3% or FSI’s 1%
• Individual Location Program (Shopping/Dining/Banking/Hotels/Dealerships)
• Multiple Chain Program (Multiple Locations Same Brand)
• Single Location Program (Same Location Multiple Brands)
• Trade Shows and Tabletop Shows (Single Company or Full Trade Show)
• Open House/New Product Introductions (Attract To Your Location)
• Seminar or Event Attendance (Excite and Reward Attendees)
• Golf Tournaments
• Real Estate Promotions TrafficTicketsTM fills the need that business
• Appointment Generations has had forever …..
• Endless Possibilities! ATTRACT ATTENTION AND DRIVE TRAFFIC
• Falls GM was looking to increase dealership traffic/sales
during their usually slow time of the year.
• All of our proprietary elements were used to make it a
real success. We mailed 10,000 pieces to a radius
around the dealership. The list was rented with specific
profiles. That list was blended with their customer lists.
Top prizes were insured.
• Results: 3% + RESPONSE • 37 Units SOLD • 300+
National Average for typical run-of-the-mill programs: .
• TrafficTickets can get up to 6 times the response of
outdated old programs
BMW Motorrad USA
Drive customers into the stores
Traffic Tickets™ were inserted in
newspapers & mailed to
surrounding areas with a
Sweepstakes give away of a
This promotion generated 3
times the number of consumers
as their previous program!
New customer acquisition
Direct mail campaign. Traffic Tickets™
were mailed to 800,000 households
surrounding 300 branches.
Client was expecting a 2% response which
was 16,000 people. This promotion
actually drove 178,500 customers to the
Program resulted in high conversion rates
and this bank set a new record for most
new accounts opened during any 6-week
• Used to introduce Target guests to
their new Guest Cards, and increase
awareness and participation in their
‘Treat Seats’ program
• TrafficTickets Game Pieces were
handed out at select store locations
when a patron entered the store
• Asked to complete a ‘short form’
Credit Application and get the
chance to see what they’ve won
• This promotion generated 3 times
the number of applicants as their
previous ‘personal greeter’ program!
1 - $5,000 Cash Prize
Winners of 1st – 4th prizes are entered and eligible to
participate in a second chance drawing for the Grand prize.
4 % of recipients have the opportunity to win.
3 % of recipients have the opportunity to win.
90% of recipients have the opportunity to
3 % of recipients have the opportunity to win.
• Each program is quoted individually, based on premiums, printing
& design specifications. Details needed for Pricing:
– Size of printed piece
– Number of colors on each side
– Scores & Folds
– Breakdown of Prize Levels, quantity of each level and total quantity
– Premiums & Incentive Choices
– Number of different versions (if any - may be used to personalize for a
number of different branches, etc.)
– Seeding (mixing in of the winning tickets)
– Shipping Information & Production Time
– Copy writing
– Project Management
For more information about the program, please contact:
Clear Thinking LLC Office Locations:
950 Boardwalk, Suite 305 Carlsbad, CA
San Marcos, CA 92078 Escondido, CA
Phone: (760) 494-0412 Reno, NV
Toll Free (800) 583-9187 San Jose, CA
Fax (760) 454-2483 El Dorado Hills, CA
firstname.lastname@example.org Scottsdale, AZ