Motor Trend’s ride with the 2020 Toyota Supra
Toyota of Orlando
A classic reborn
The Toyota Supra has been immortalized as a
legendary racing vehicle since it’s appearance in
a popular movie series. Fans have clamored for
this car to return for years and they’re finally
getting their wish!
The Toyota Supra is set to be revealed in 2019
and hit dealerships for the 2020 model year.
While this new Toyota has been kept pretty
secretive, Motor Trend recently took the
prototype for a test drive. At Toyota of Orlando,
we have some initial details that are sure to get
What will the new Toyota Supra have to
Here are some initial details from Motor Trend regarding the
Orlando Toyota Supra:
• Using an inline-six front-mounted engine, this vehicle will
likely sport 300+ horsepower.
• The vehicle’s cabin is reported to be very quiet with little
noise leaks from the outside.
• It will use an eight-speed transmission with an electronically-
controlled two-way clutch.
• This new Toyota will have a 50/50 weight distribution and a
lower center of gravity.
• The vehicle will weigh less than 3,307 pounds.
• The Orlando Toyota Supra will use a launch
control system that will likely get this vehicle a
less than 5 second 0-60 mph time.
• This new Toyota is engineered similarly to its
sister vehicle, the BMW Z4, but the Supra’s
elements were calibrated differently for a new
• Tailored front strut, multi-mode adaptive
shocks, anti-roll bars, rear multi-link suspension,
bump stops, and electric power steering.
• An MSRP of about $60,000.
An all new Toyota
The new Toyota Supra is looking to be an instant
classic (just like it’s retired predecessor) with all
these features. While these haven’t been
confirmed, and we won’t know until the official
reveal in 2019, this vehicle is also rumored to
include features like:
• A normal ride entry trim level that will use a
2.0L 4-cylinder engine that sports 248
• A turbo charge on the inline-six engine.
Shop sporty new Toyota models at
Toyota of Orlando
The new Toyota Supra is on its way to our lot, but it’ll be some time before it arrives. In the
meantime, you can always shop our large inventory of sporty Toyota models like the Toyota 86!
Visit Toyota of Orlando today at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall.