Toyota of Orlando
Becoming a Car Care Expert
• Your car is a machine you likely can’t live without.With just a few pushes of the gas
and brake pedals and a few turns of the wheel and you’re right where you need to
be in no time.
• But, while we think ourselves expert drivers, how many of us can say that we
understand what goes into making your OrlandoToyota car work?
• To best make sure our rides last long, we need to be versed, to some extent, in the
ways of good car care. Lucky for you, our soon to be expert,Toyota of Orlando is
here with five common questions drivers ask about car care and the answers you’re
likely looking for.
1) Is it okay to switch up
the type of motor oil in
• In short, yes, it’s okay to change the type of
motor oil in your vehicle. But, that might not
always be the case.
• Some makes and models recommend using a
specific type of oil to best preserve the engine
and it’s parts. Be sure to consult your owner’s
manual before switching the oil in your
2)What should I listen to if there’s
an issue? My instrument panel,
owner’s manual, or mechanic?
• As a car care pro tip, always listen to your car
first.You can expect to see lights on the
instrument panel as well as hear sounds or
feel things if your car is experiencing some
sort of trouble.
• Make sure to then take your vehicle to an
expertToyota of Orlando service tech. If that
can’t be done, consult your owner’s manual
to see if there’s a diagnosis for the issue.
3) Should I use premium
fuel for better gas
• While premium fuel puts on a pretty face and
seems appealing, the truth is that it’s not
necessary to use all the time. Some vehicles
require it to be used (check the owner’s
manual), but largely, OrlandoToyota cars
don’t need to use premium fuel.
• Save yourself some money at the pump and
use regular fuel for your vehicle.This will not
negatively affect your car care at all.
4) How about my timing
belt? Do I need to
• As expensive of a car care job as it is, yes you
need to have your timing belt replaced at
some point in your vehicle’s life.
• A worn and broken engine belt can mean
trouble for your car, even damage the engine
• Don’t make this car care mistake, have one of
ourToyota of Orlando auto service techs
replace this part for you.
5) Do I need to use
winterized or all-
• If you don’t plan on leaving the Orlando (or
Florida as a whole) area, then don’t worry
about this car care tip.
• However, if you plan on travelling to
somewhere cold, you will definitely need a
new set of tougher shoes for your vehicle.
• Winterized and all-weather tires can help
your vehicle grip the road and drive better
when conditions and the weather go south.
AtToyota of Orlando,We’ve GotYou
• Our expert auto service techs are always here to help you and deliver the
best when it comes to car care.
• Make sure to swing by the dealership to get your ride taken of!We’re open
seven days a week and located at 3575Vineland Road.