5 car wash tips to get your car clean before summer
5 Car Wash Tips to Get Your Car
Ready For Summer
TOYOTA OF ORLANDO
Summer is almost
• While spring has only just sprung and
we still have some time before the
arrival of summer, the weather is still
warming up and the skies are getting
bluer here in Orlando.
• All the dirt and grime that’s built up on
your car from the fall and winter
should be cleaned off before the sun
and heat do serious damage to your
• Check out these 5 car wash tips from
our auto service experts.
1) Make Sure
You’re Using the
• Before you start your car
wash, make sure to read the
labels on everything your
arsenal of tools and
• Using the wrong soap can
have damaging affects on
your Orlando Toyota vehicle’s
paint or leave your vehicle
susceptible to rusting.
2) Don’t Wash
Your Car in the
• While it sounds like a good
idea to soak up a little sun while
doing your car wash in the sun,
it can actually mess up your
• The sun will dry up the soap
and water on your Orlando
Toyota car’s paint and that
means you’ll have to rewash to
get rid of the sud stains.
3) Don’t Use
Whatever you Drop
on the Ground
• Unless you plan on thoroughly
inspecting and rinsing whatever
you drop on the ground, don’t
use it again during your car
• Sand, dirt, and rocks could be
stuck to your sponge and could
wind up scratching the paint on
your Orlando Toyota vehicle.
4) Dry with a
• Drying your car by hand is the
best way to avoid getting soap
and water spots on your paint.
• The best tool to use for this step
in the car wash process is to use
a microfiber towel. Other
fabrics could scratch the paint
on your Orlando Toyota vehicle
if you’re not careful.
5) Top it off with
a Coat of Wax
• The best way to seal in the
results of your car wash and
keep it looking fresh is to apply
a coat of wax.
• Doing this 3-4 times a year will
keep the paint in good shape
and make it easier to wash next
• Make sure to do this in the
shade as well!
Get Your Ride Cleaned at Toyota of Orlando
• Need more tips and tricks for the perfect car wash? Or maybe you’d like our auto service experts
to wash your vehicle for you? Either way, come visit Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Road
seven days a week and we’ll get you taken care of.