Houston, Texas 77083 firstname.lastname@example.org
A Supply Chain Leader with over 17 years of domestic and international experience in diverse work
environments including Fortune 500 companies. Expertise in procurement, category management, process
improvement, supply chain solutions and project management. Recognized as a proactive leader who provides
internal and external consulting as an effective strategist and a motivating communicator. Team leader with
demonstrated ability to collaborate with individuals at all levels in multiple geographic locations to consistently
achieve results. Key competencies:
• Contract Management • Commercial techniques • Cost Analysis
• Inventory Optimization • Supplier Relationship Management • ERP Implementation
• Procure to Pay • Strategic Sourcing Strategies • Process Redesign
BHP BILLITON, HOUSTON, TEXAS 2012-2016
Lead Category Management, 2015 – 2016
Managed sourcing, negotiation, strategy implementation, and overall contract management for general production
equipment and artificial lift systems
• Managed end to end sourcing to contract process for Plunger Lifts achieving a common vendor across shale
production unit while producing $5 million in annual savings.
• Developed sourcing plan and strategy for shale well pad facility standardization, tender development,
negotiation, award and approval which achieved over $10M in annual savings.
• Led a project team on Category management improvement initiatives which resulted in a 30% reduction in
implementation lifecycle and cost.
• Initiated Inventory Optimization project with dashboard pilot that will potentially achieve $5 million savings
Supply Excellence Supervisor, 2012-2015
Single point of accountability for the process, policy, governance and data activities for Supply Chain in the
petroleum business unit of BHP Billiton.
• Implemented improvements to business processes through the use of technology, performance metrics and
best practices across the production units globally resulting in a best-in-class supply organization.
• Drove program of change and education across the Petroleum business resulting in a common and
coordinated approach to supply process that ensured business continuity and streamlined training process.
• Collaborated with multiple business areas (HR, Finance, Operations) on system improvements that
successfully achieved full integration on system and process deployment.
• Coordinated activities related to governance, compliance and benchmarking as it related to technology which
resulted in the incorporation of best practices throughout the organization.
• Enhanced controls and procedures to meet corporate requirements to comply with the company policies
which resulted in significant reduction in audit findings earning best-in-class denomination.
KPMG, HOUSTON, TEXAS 2011-2012
Director – Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
Leader in the Procurement Advisory practice at KPMG, responsible for selling and delivering innovative
solutions that are tailored for clients’ needs in the Energy industry.
• Led project on source to contract process assessment on a NOC based in the Middle East involving maturity
assessment, benchmarking, process redesign and future state roadmap which resulted in a 40% reduction in
the source to contract process.
• Led a project on an initial assessment of the entire plan to pay business lifecycle with annual spend of $1.2 B
and total spend of $2 Billion which led to two concurrent projects:
o Managed a cloud based P2P system project which was implemented on time and budget and had a
projected financial impact of $10 million.
o Managed an assessment project producing a 3 year roadmap strategy that will minimize redundancies and
significantly increase efficiency of accounts payable and supply chain functions.
ACCENTURE, HOUSTON, TEXAS 2000-2011
Senior Manager – Sourcing and Procurement
SCM Functional Lead (International Unconventional Oil &Gas Company), 2010-2011
Functional Lead responsible for the design, development and deployment of process and technology to support
P2P, inventory management, contracts and remote logistics process across North America, Southeast Asia and
North Sea operations:
• Managed project financials including scheduling and budget performance which resulted in 40% savings in
project financial cost.
• Led team in developing process blueprint to deliver management objectives with streamlined purchase to pay
and inventory management processes, delivered within an aggressive 2 month schedule.
• Managed the Supplier Hub selection Process – Business Case, tendering and award process which resulted in
the selection of a low cost supplier portal which covered all the business requirements.
SCM Lead (Major Mining Company), 2009-2010
Functional Lead managing the design, development and deployment of process and technology to support
planning and optimization, P2P, inventory management, contract management, and remote logistics process
across North America, Africa, Europe, Australia and South East Asia operations:
• Deployed SAP solution integrated to Ariba and Oniqua application across a user base of over 2,000
leveraging accelerated solutions and assets to deliver 3 months ahead of schedule and 30% project savings.
• Led integration with strategic sourcing project team and realized savings of $20million integrating the
sourced contracts with the purchasing process.
Global Deployment Manager (International Upstream Servicing Company), 2009-2009
Deployment manager leading a team to deploy the supply, maintenance, planning and finance solutions across
different business units in Africa, South America, Europe, South East Asia and North America.
• Managed deployment activities including scheduling, scoping, planning and budget performance and
delivered on time and budget per project baseline.
• Led a Supply Chain Assessment team which developed a Supplier Relationship Framework with targeted
savings of $10 million.
SCM Lead (Healthcare Company), 2008-2008
Supply Chain Lead managing overall assessment, business case, business communications and design of the
Supply Chain Activities.
• Executed successful blueprinting and design of supply chain, plant maintenance, finance, planning and human
resources within a two month schedule.
• Established frameworks, key performance factors and monitoring processes for individual functional units for
proper performance management of each functional area which achieved significant efficiencies within the
RTPW Lead (Chemical and Manufacturing Company), 2007-2008
Requisition to Pay and Warehousing (RTPW) Lead managing definition, design and deployment of a global
common process model for the procure to pay and inventory processes. The project involved deployment of
supply chain, finance, plant maintenance and production planning across a user base of over 2000+.
• Managed process redesign leveraging best practice and mapped location specific requirements to common
model, identified gaps and made appropriate resolutions that resulted in a best in class supply organization.
• Centralized all business units’ activities across United States, Mexico and Dominican Republic which enabled
success of deployment of SAP solution.
Process Manager (International Oil Company), 2006-2007
Managed the definition, design and implementation of a global common process model for the Procure to pay
processes which was rolled out across the upstream, midstream and downstream business units.
• Designed global Procure to Pay Blueprint documents based on client experiences and industry best practices
which involved facilitating global requirement and validation working sessions across four continents which
was completed within five months (two months ahead of schedule).
• Managed deployment activities across 5 major domains: Process reviews, supplier enablement / end user
enablement, master data, solution configuration, and training and went live within schedule and user adoption
complete within a week.
• Deployed and supported solution in pilot refinery that achieved 50% reduction of requisition process time via
the End User Enablement
PMO Lead (National Oil Company), 2006-2006
Led the initial planning phase of a multiyear implementation of SAP in a National Oil Company which has a user
base of 2000+.
• Developed ‘Scope Analysis’, staffing, templates, cost analysis and business case for project working with
functional leads which resulted in reducing the planning phase by 2 months.
Cutover Manager (International Oil Company), 2005-2006
Conversion/Cutover lead responsible for the overall strategy and execution of the data migration and cutover
activities for the entire project. The data migration activities spanned the Supply Chain, Plant Maintenance, and
the Finance Activities.
• Managed development of functional specification and data mapping for over 30 conversion programs which
was successfully completed within a 3 month timeframe – a month earlier than schedule
• Developed Conversion approach, plan and strategy, and data migration work plan which resulted in a
successful go live before other business units.
SCM Manager (International Oil Company), 2002-2005
Process lead initially accountable for the implementation of SCM activities in the program and subsequently led
the benefits realization program for the SCM team. The SCM scope included the Contracts, Procurement and
Logistics process areas.
• Coordinated requirements blueprinting and fit/gap analysis for the design, build, test and deployment of a
solution for maintenance, supply chain and finance processes which went live with zero system changes after
go live (dubbing it the most successful implementation in the corporation).
• Designed the initial business improvement process, KPIs and benefit realization strategy which reduced the
redundancies within the process.
• Managed the assessment of a global logistics system with potential savings of $30 million and elimination of
15 different systems.
SCM Analyst (International Oil Company), 2000-2002
Analyst initially executing the data migration of SCM data objects and transitioned to the process team.
• Developed functional specifications for supply and maintenance functional areas, coordinated the data
migration, validation and actual cutover activities with a go live within 11 months on the pilot business unit.
• Managed supply chain deployment activities in warehouses, inventory optimization and developed KPIs to
monitor compliance and benefits and achieved 95% on time delivery of materials.
SCM Analyst (Finance Companies), 2000-2000
Process documentation resource responsible for creating process flows for the current as-is and to-be processes.
Coordinated research activities into industry best practices to support the future business processes
CHEVRON, LAGOS, NIGERIA 1998-1999
A facilities engineer managing the construction aspect of special projects.
• Managed the entire source to contract lifecycle process for swamp dredging, platform upgrades, land
preparation and tank repairs contracts executed within budget and AFE.
• Supervised the construction projects which were executed within the timeframe and 5% under budget.
• Integrated with the legal and HSE teams on the projects which achieved a zero LTI for the projects.
COCA COLA, IBADAN, NIGERIA 1996-1996
Intern working on the preventive and corrective maintenance in the bottling plant. Worked in the bottling
assembly machine repair, installation and operation project with successful deployment of the machine with 100%
uptime in 6 months plus.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Bsc, Mechanical Engineering, University of Ibadan, Nigeria