Be the first to like this
There's a lot of legal issues surrounding COVID-19. From employment to tax relief, current circumstances mean that businesses are and will inevitably be affected.
To help, we’re running a special webinar on COVID-19 at 12:00pm on Thursday 2 April 2020. In this webinar, experienced business lawyer Damin Murdock will cover:
- Options for business owners on retail, commercial and residential leases
- Leave entitlements for staff who are in self-isolation or who have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- How to implement an effective Working From Home (WFH) arrangement
- Managing employees and restructuring your business
- Managing your cash flow
- How to know if your insurance covers you for interruptions caused by pandemics
We will also be dedicating time at the end of the webinar for Damin to answer your questions.