Welcome to an Overview of Strategy Execution Management and the KeyneLink Process. We’ve spent over a decade working with our Partners at KeyneInsight to understand what it takes to build an organization that consistently executes its Strategy year-after-year.
Unfortunately, the odds are stacked against most organizations. We’ve found that:
1. Every organization has an “execution management system” but doesn’t know what it is.
2. People who’ve never had to be accountable for results are scared of the thought.
3. Many individuals value the status quo of being left alone and not challenged.
4. Most businesses would disagree when challenged about their Execution...it’s like challenging whether or not they have “Integrity”.
There are two types of activities found in organizations:
1. Activities that move an organization forward
2. Day-to-Day activities of running the business
Without a system in place, the Day-to-Day activities take priority and consume employee’s time.
Your organization may or may not be ready to improve its Execution and establish Strategy Execution Management as a core competency, but this topic needs to be on your radar. So enjoy the education being shared with you today.