One fine body…
- Bristol, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Work The End of Code as We Know It
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website www.1060research.com
- About Pssst! ... before you publish APIs or build an ecosystem, take a step back. The software production system that has evolved over the last 50 years–compilers, programming languages, code, libraries and frameworks–creates more problems than it solves. The future belongs to Resource Engines, the precursor of which we find in Web browsers. These kinds of engines—assembling any combination of distributed uniform resources—are the true workhorses of the next generation of software architectures. My customers look for a long-term data and architecture strategy. They want to make their business hyper-agile and orchestrate multi-sided markets. The key issues around enterprise-class software ar...
Not following anyone yet