Be the first to like this
Vacation in British Columbia and save!
Are you planning a British Columbia vacation? If so, consider staying at one of these fine vacation rentals. These opportunities are available only through a private vacation club. More on that at the end.
1. Marble Canyon: Located in one of British Columbia’s more diverse recreational areas, Marble Canyon offers you and your family year-round excitement. During the winter months, you can go skiing (downhill and cross country); heli skiing is available a reasonable drive away. Also nearby are natural hot spring pools and spa treatments.
2. Whiski Jack at Creekside: Escape to the peace and quiet of a mountain town of Whistler, without giving up the fine amenities you deserve and receive in an upscale resort. In autumn, marvel in the wonderful colors while enjoying the crackling outdoor fire.
3. St. Ives at Shuswap: Another fine British Columbia resort offering you and your family the rustic retreat that you seek. Take in a quiet walk or hike, rejuvenating with the pristine air. Don’t be surprised if you see a black bear or moose amble by (but do be careful!). Perhaps a dip in the lake is in order after a day in the outdoors. All this is possible at St. Ives at Shuswap.
4. Destinations at Holiday Park: Offering year-round activities for the entire family, including swimming (in indoor and outdoor pools), tennis, biking, fishing, boating, scuba diving, and a host of other possibilities onsite and off. Spend your days in the resort, and get out and experience the vibrant local life.
5. Pacific Shores Resort and Spa: Here is a place to spend your Christmas. With panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and nearby mountains, you’ll be glad you chose not to stay home this holiday season. Pamper yourself in one of the 10 spa treatment rooms, then sit down and enjoy a sumptuous dinner in the onsite Landing West Coast Grill. You’ll be in awe at the 6,000-gallon saltwater aquarium.
Can’t make it to British Columbia during these weeks? Several other fine resorts in British Columbia offer a 1-bedroom unit year-round for just US$699 per week. Yes, relax and unwind for an entire week in a comfortable, contemporary vacation rental in gorgeous British Columbia for only $699.
There are many fine hotels and resorts in British Columbia. In order to experience these vacation deals, you have to take that first step. Your next memorable vacation begins here: www.Discover4Less.com