Be the first to like this
Vacation in the Canary Islands and save!
If you plan to travel to the Canary Islands, consider staying at one of these fine resorts. Prices are available only through a private vacation club. More on that at the end.
1. Apartamentos Globales Costa Tropical: This beautiful resort is conveniently located near the Fuerteventura Golf Course and the Betancuria Church, a popular attraction. The rental fee includes meals, beverages and non-motorized sports for you and a guest. .
2. BlueBay Beach Club: Offering spectacular views of sea near San Agustin, the BlueBay Beach Club offers plenty to do in addition to enjoying the scenery. Fishing, hiking, horseback riding, sailing and scuba diving are just some of the activities awaiting you. If you can’t get away the week of Nov. 1-8, don’t worry. There are more than 40 additional weeks from early November 2014 through May 2015 to choose from (at the time of this posting).
3. Diamond Club Calypso: Embark on your exploration of the amazing Timanfaya National Park in the southwestern part of the island. During the early part of the 18th century, more than 100 volcanoes erupted, creating the landscape you see today. Want to explore Puerto del Carmen, too? Rent a mountain bike from the resort!
4. Bellevue Aquarius: Located in the center of Puerto del Carmen, Bellevue Aquarius puts you in the heart of the action and activities. Or, perhaps you’d just like to lay in the sun poolside, enjoying a cool beverage from the “Buganvilla” bar. Can’t escape the week of Nov. 1-8? You can select from approximately 60 additional dates into autumn 2015 (as of this writing).
5. La Quinta Park: Indulge your passion for wine by visiting the wine-producing of Santa Ursula. La Quinta Park’s attractive gardens surround the many facilities, which include sauna and massage treatments, a health club with thermal bath, and more.
These specials are on a first-come basis. But, you’ll always find a nice selection to choose from. They are in addition to the 100-plus properties throughout the Canary Islands available to you through this exciting travel club. In order to experience these, you have to take that first step. Your journey to the Canary Islands begins here: www.RestAndRelax.us