Payroll administrators record and post time and payroll data for
employees. Administrators ensure payroll information is accurate and
employees are paid on time. Payroll administrators review time sheets,
calculate wages, reconcile discrepancies and process information into
the payroll system.
The interview questions below can be used for Payroll positions such
as: Payroll administrator, Payroll analyst, Payroll assistant, Payroll
associate, Payroll consultant, Payroll controller, Payroll clerk, Payroll
Tell me about yourself?
Why did you leave your last job?
What is your greatest weakness?
What experience do you have in Warehouse field?
What have you done to improve your Warehouse knowledge in the last
• What experience do you have in Payroll field?
• What are key tasks for Payroll…position?
• What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Payroll…position?
• What are KRAs/output of Payroll…position?
• How to measure/appraise your Payroll…position?
• What do you know about this company?
Good luck with your job hunting and leave your comment
about this letter via form below
A range of most common interview questions have been
provided for you. Take a look and feel free to use liberally
from interview questions. To obtain interview questions
simply click on the link. interview questions and answers