One fine body…
- Greater Pittsburgh Area, United States
- Work Summer Research Intern at Microsoft
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tinghaoh/
- About Ting-Hao (Kenneth) Huang is currently a PhD student in Language Technologies Institute (LTI) of Carnegie Mellon University (CMU). His main research interests are in crowd-powered system and natural language processing. Kenneth obtained his B.S. degree in computer science and B.A. in Chinese Literature from National Taiwan University (NTU) in 2007. He then worked with Prof. Hsin-Hsi Chen on sentiment analysis and received his M.S. in computer science from NTU. Later in 2011, he started his study in LTI, CMU with Prof. Teruko Mitamura on metaphor detection and interpretation. After receiving his second M.S. in computer science, Kenneth developed his research interests toward the collaborati...
Not following anyone yet