TINA MARIE LIPSKI
606 Montana Ave.
S. Milwaukee, WI 53172
CUSTOMER SERVICE – OFFICE SUPPORT – OFFICE MANAGEMENT – LOGISTICS
Prioritizes Work / Team Player / Reliable / Dependable
RELEVANT SKILLS AND ABILITIES
● Customer Service, billing, data entry, multi-line phone system and order processing
● Confer with customers by telephone, email or in person to assist and provide services
needed. Address customer issues and resolve as needed. Follow-up when necessary to
ensure satisfactory resolution.
● Maintain employee schedules, Organize and assign client contact with salespersons,
Delegate daily operations to appropriate staff.
● Works closely with customers to ensure needs are met on a timely basis and assign
appropriate staff to assist. Maintain customer relations and update services needed as
required. Prioritize and delegate assignments on a daily basis to ensure customer
satisfaction. Maintain customer pricing and process payments / credits.
● Customer Service, Create and maintain BOL’s for customers use, track, and ensure all
freight delivers in a timely manner and work with carriers should delays occur, Handle all
OS&D issues with customer and carrier and follow-up to ensure resolution. Familiar with
AS400 & Mercury Gate systems.
● Compute quotes and offer choice of carriers available and advise of transit times,
performance and reliability. Maintain customer pricing and process payments / credits.
Customer Service DLS Worldwide, Racine, WI 2006 to 2014
Customer Service / Billing Performance Freight, Milwaukee, WI 2004 to 2006
Office Manager / Customer Service Mid-States Express, Milwaukee, WI 2000 to 2004
SER Jobs for Progress Program Office Management / Communications
Milwaukee Area Technical College GED
Milwaukee Veteran’s Hospital– Recreation / Community Services Organizer