It is not the strongest of the species
that survives, nor the most intelligent
that survives. It is the one that is most
adaptable to change.
EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN VIEW
ON TRANSFORMATION & CHANGE
Klaus - CEO - Alcoa
• Reduction in time to
• Reduction in
Jean-Pascal - CEO –
IOT & Analytics
• Real time monitoring and
• Realisation that data is key
• Partnerships to do the
Meg - CEO - HP Enterprise
• “The future belongs to the
• Combined Business & IT
Bernard - CEO - Kaiser
Business Model Innovation
• Customer Feedback / risk
of being left behind
Ways of working Software
C U L T U R E
DIGITAL & ORGANISATIONAL
THE GAP BETWEEN THE MOST PRODUCTIVE
FIRMS AND THE REST IS GROWING
Tech Led Diﬀerentiation
PEOPLE OPEN MINDS
DOUBLE Business Model Innovation
1. SELECT A COMPANY
2. CHOOSE AN AMOUNT
3. BECOME AN OWNER
Share of Wallet
Source: Bain & Company
Oﬀer employees, customers and partners
IPO access at the same price as Wall Street.
Gift stock as a brand-positive promotion to
consumers and partners.
Oﬀer people connected with your company
an easy, fee-free way to buy your stock.
Social Stock Plan™
Transform their IPO into a brand engagement event --
a way of saying “thank you” to those who matter most.
Oﬀer employees, consumers and fans access to
IPO shares -- at the same price as Wall Street.
”While with most IPOs ‘friends and family’ are
deﬁned as a few select people, with our IPO,
you’re all our friends and family."
• Prioritise based on customer experience – experience matters most
• Metrics that matter – can you measure, are they the right ones for BMI
• The right people and vision – is their an open innovation culture?
• What does your brand say – innovative and an open door?
• The right platforms/technology – can you experiment fast enough?
• Failure is ok – but are you learning
• Time – are your people given time and space to create?
• Can you win the war for talent on Digital and attract entrepeneurs?
• Getting out of the building!