Different Approaches to Analytics for the 21st Century.
1. You must move beyond conventional analytics to be disruptive (Sophisticated Analytics = Disruption)
2. Consumers have increasingly high expectations. How will you meet them? (Increasing consumer expectations)
3. Consumer analytics must focus first on value to the consumer, then on value to the business (Consumer value first)
4. Analytics is the engine, the consumer experience is the car (A car and engine glyph maybe?)
5. The best analytics are found in solutions to interesting solutions to real problems
Different approaches to agile analytics and customer engagement.
Retail as we've known it for the past 50 years is dead. As the population becomes increasingly diverse and the baby boom generation wanes, retailers can no longer simply "stack it high and let it fly". Consumers want to shop whenever and however they prefer and the notion of a single point of sale is obsolete. Therefore the conventional retail analytics of the past 20 years such as segmentation, profiling, wallet share, lifetime value analysis, etc. are also becoming obsolete. Join Ken Collier as he examines the convergence of factors that are leading to a sea change in retail and how retailers might benefit from advanced analytics to enhance the shopping experience and strengthen the retailer:consumer relationship.