Thiago Cunha da Silva
Address: São Paulo - Brazil
Mobile Phone Number: +55(11)9 6859 5340
An experienced, disciplined, and highly motivated Security Analyst, who has worked with two big
consultancy companies that do consultancy for multinationals companies inside and outside of
An excellent Analyst who can perform in a stressful environment or conditions, individually and
also in the group, experience in data analysis, firewall rules creation, analysis DDoS traffic,
management of proxies, email security gateways, anti-virus, anti-DDoS, vulnerabilities scan, and
Highly accomplished with a verifiable track record in fields such as reports and delivery them
correctly on the date set, always checking the details and making improvements.
Universo Online – UOL 2015 to present
Position: Information Security Analyst
• Analyze all traffic that is going to the client, checking ports and flags to confirm if is or isn’t
DDoS attack and if it attacks them to mitigate.
• Check the alerts that were created by SIEM, to validate all information in servers of clients
and others appliances that was generated alerts.
• Doing weekly or monthly reports explaining and giving details about events that occurred
during the period.
• Analyze incidents generated by Web Application Firewall, creating a block to different
types of services, ips and specific connections of every customer.
• Registering and configuring customers in vulnerabilities scans and creating weekly or
• Checking phishing tanks and phishing traps, making takedowns to websites and looking
after brands of clients.
• Doing Kick-offs with customers, explaining how the service works and ending all doubts
before being deployed.
Arcon Informatica Ltda 2013 to 2014
Position: Incidents Analyst
• Managing firewalls, creating and deleting rules of the equipment.
• Analyzing environments, creating reports with improvements and checking Security
• Managing Security e-mail gateways, updating repositories, checking phishing and
• Creating weekly and monthly reports describing incidents about equipment used by clients.
• Managing proxy and network acceleration.
Arcon Informatica Ltda 2012 to 2013
Position: Monitoring Analyst
• Monitoring firewalls, proxies, e-mail security gateways, anti-virus and vulnerabilities scan.
• Checking updates and security patches.
• Analyzing security incidents by SIEM (Accelops), checking them and redirect to level 2.
01/2010 – 12/2013 - University Nove de Julho – UNINOVE
Course: Computer Science
Language, tools, and methodology:
PeakFlow (Arbor)/ Fortigate (Fortinet)/ Proxy SG (BlueCoat)
Vulnerabilities Scan (Symantec)/ Iron Port (Cisco)
Mcafee (Antivirus)/ BigIP (F5)/ SPLUNK (SIEM)/ Accelops (SIEM)
Checkpoint Firewall, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 e 10
Level: Professional Work Experience
Level: Elementary proficiency
• Compay Name: NETTS.
Course: Preparation course CCNA
Duration: 80 hours
• Company Name: Binário
Content: Peakflow course
Duration: 8 hours
• Compay Name: Arcon
Duration: 5 hours
Interpersonal skills, Positive, Hardworking, Dynamic, Cooking, Reading, Travelling.
Volunteering causes cares about: Animal Welfare, Children, Education, Environment, Health,
Human Rights, Poverty Alleviation, and Social Services.