The third Festival of Public Relations (PRFest) took place 14-15 June, 2018 in Edinburgh. It's the only event of its kind in the world.
Practitioners travelled to Edinburgh to continue professional development, by learning, sharing, collaborating and networking.
Friday's slides include:
- Lucy-Rose Walker and Gayle Mann - entrepreneurial mindset
- Emma Leech - Harnessing People Power in PR
- (John Brown's PDF will be uploaded separately due to the files not being able to be integrated within powerpoint)
- Andrew Bruce Smith - three sprints; Google Analytics, Data Studio and Tag Manager
- Laura Sutherland (PRFest Founder) - Enterprise social networking
- Betsy Reed - Communicating sustainability
For information about PRFest visit www.prfest.co.uk