PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust
• PennyMac is a mortgage REIT that primarily invests in
distressed mortgage securities that pay higher interest
rates than most loans.
• Because of this, PennyMac can provide excellent returns
with a fraction of the leverage of some other mREITS.
• Unlike most of the sector, PennyMac has not cut its
dividend. In fact, the dividend has risen by about 7% over
the past two years
• By comparison, sector leaders Annaly Capital Management
(NLY) and American Capital Agency Corp (AGNC) have slashed
their dividends by 50% and 54%, respectively, during the same
2.9% Dividend Yield, 5-Year Total Return: 105%
• Diebold makes ATMs and security products
for the financial industry, and has been in
business since 1859.
• Although Diebold is not a “high-dividend”
company, it has raised its dividend for 60
consecutive years (best in the market).
• Great for income and long-term growth
Prospect Capital Corp (PSEC)
dividend, monthly payments
Prospect Capital Corp
• Prospect is a business development company
(BDC) that provides funding to small and
• Very diverse portfolio consisting of the debt
of more than 125 companies.
• Prospect has already declared its monthly
distributions through September, and the
dividend increases slightly each month.
The dividend investment the
IRS is begging you to take