Below is my recap for CES 2016. I distilled the event into 6 strategic territories:
1) The New Reality - This section outlines the various virtual reality offerings presented
2) 3D Everything - A look at the advancements in 3D printing & scanning
3) Beyond Screens - This is a comprehensive look at new forms of computing and ways to connect with consumers with light
4) Accessories that Empower - A key factor in digital growth has been the creation of systems that empower consumers to create, be it images, videos, etc... This section focuses on the next evolution of accessories that will empower the creation of immersive experiences.
5) Smarter Home - There is an arms race to be the primary hub for the smart home. This section provides examples from Lowe's, LG and others who are working to connect IoT systems and the profitable ecosystem of sensors that accompany it
6) Intelligent Robotics - Emotive robotics and artificial intelligence will fundamentally change consumer behavior. This is a recap of intelligent robotic systems that were on display at CES 2016.