NGUYEN LAM PHUONG THAO
A - PERSONAL DETAIL
Name: NGUYEN LAM PHUONG THAO
Date of birth: 19th
B – QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
Bachelor of Business Administration (specialized Marketing Management) by Ton Duc Thang
Join in the soft skills training about sales management, senior management, negotiation, customer
care, etc by the Bank.
Expert in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), dedicated banking software.
Proficient in English and Vietnamese languages.
C – PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES
Over 9 years of experience in banking, in which more than 6 years in charge of business
development operations, marketing sales and customer care.
Experience of business planning, access to potential customers. Take care and development to
maintain good relations with customers, especially important potential customers.
Experience in managing staffing, create teamwork.
Negotiating contracts and dealing closures.
Evaluate and propose appropriate staff to achieve high efficiency at work.
Construction of customer care policy, sales policy.
Experience training and coaching sales staff.
D - RELEVANT EMPLOYMENT
Febuary 2014 - Present: Lien Viet Post Joint Stock Commercial Bank
(LienVietPostBank) – Electronic Banking Division
- Position: Section Manager
- Developing plan to promote card services, electronic banking. Marketing plan, program
promotion policy to promote business development.
NGUYEN LAM PHUONG THAO
- Resolving complaints customers' card transactions.
October 2012 - 2014: Vietnam Export Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Eximbank)
– Card Center
- Position: Sales Manager
- Responsible for planning sales card, sales promotion, customers care for all branches.
- Coordinate combined with partners to growing volumes.
- Developing policies for staff / collaborators / sales agent.
September 2007 – 2012: Vietnam International Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VIB) –
HCM Card Center
- Position: Sales Relationship Manager
- Responsible for achieving business targets.
- To establish and maintain good relationship with major partners, important customers.
- Propose policies, plans and programs of customer care, maintenance and development
of relations aimed at promoting the development of additional products and services.
- Negotiating contracts and dealing closures.
- Support sales agents to increase volumes through effective marketing.
- Training on product, sale skills for sales agents.
- Recruitment and manage agents / collaborators to develop card products.
- Division achieved 120% targets of the year.
- My team achieved Best seller.
- Award for staff development of quality new customers.
E - ORTHER SKILLS
Time management, problem solving, personnel organization.
Communication, training, presentation and convince skill.
Teamwork or good work independently, under pressure at work.