Be the first to like this
Insulated Copper Braided Shunts Ω LINK
Ω LINK is a ready to-use flexible Prefabricated shunt made in Tinned Copper Braid, coated with PVC Insulation.
MAIN ADVANTAGES INSULATED COPPER BRAIDED SHUNTS Ω LINK
file n° E300607 (approval pending)
Ω LINK is the QUICKEST and MOST CONVENIENT solution to make electric connections from 125 to 630 A.
The connection Terminals are made of pressed tinned copper tube. Their size is Designed looking at the poles of the most widespread switchgears on the market, thus making it possible to get the best electric contact possible.
Hole Diameter allows, on one side, optimization of the electric contact in relation with the switch pole; on the other end, the possibility to have a universal contact to Bar Distribution Systems.
Made in PVC, the Insulation of Ω LINK Insulated Flexible Electrical Connections, meets all the electric specifications required for use in Low Voltage applications.
Maximum continuous working temperature is 105°C.
The best alternative to cable connections and to Flexible Bar
Ready to-use connections: no preventive operation is required
• Extreme Flexibility compared to a Cable with similar Cross-Section
• Volume Reduction inside the Panel Board
• Weight Reduction
• Great Time Saving
• No cable to cut to measure
• No stripping of the heads of the cable or the flexible bar
• No lug to buy
• No crimping or drilling needed
EXCELLENT ELECTRIC PARAMETERS
• Excellent electric insulation
• Better contact surface
• Better ampacity at equal cross-section compared to a cable and/or reduced cross-section at the same rated current
• Reduced heating due to the lack of crimped connections and to better ampacity
• Excellent short-circuit resistance
• Cross-sections : from 25 mm2 to 240 mm2
• Lengths : from 230 mm to 930 mm
• Rated ampacity : from 125 A to 630 A