Be the first to like this
The adage says, "You can't have privacy without security, but you can have security without privacy." What does that really mean, and how can you proactively address both for your organization? With privacy scandals and data breaches grabbing headlines daily, even the smallest organizations must take responsibility for lawful custodianship and protection of personal information. In this 60-minute webinar with Michael Standard, senior corporate counsel at Symantec, we will cover the key elements of privacy and security programs. You will learn
- How privacy and security concerns intersect and differ
- Risks to assess when evaluating your privacy program
- The definition of "personal information"
- Key privacy laws that may impact your organization
- The top three privacy and security threats and how to mitigate them