Be the first to like this
Does the prospect of going through a financial statement audit scare the heck out of you? Wouldn't it be nice to know exactly what auditors will be asking and expecting from you — BEFORE they arrive — and be ready with everything they need? Wouldn't it be cool if you could easily give them everything right from within your QuickBooks file?
We are very excited to have Gregg Bossen, a CPA specializing in auditing nonprofits and president of QuickBooks Made Easy for Nonprofits, present this one-of-a-kind and highly requested webinar! Gregg's firm audits over 30 nonprofits a year!
In this must-see session, we will cover:
- A complete list of what your auditor will need — beyond the list they initially give you
- How to generate audit items quickly and easily right from QuickBooks
- How to attach copies of grant agreements and bills from vendors right into QuickBooks
- Understanding what an auditor typically asks and what answers we are looking for
- Best practices for internal controls
- Any questions you've always wanted to ask your auditor but were afraid to for fear of creating a problem