Conference Call – February 17, 2010
• Reviewed PowerPoint slide show (on slideshare)
• Nathan created a video to help promote the run!
• Asked all people involved to please sign up for the area they would like to
support so we can start to divide the work and get runners set in place.
• Booker will be sending out race training information to the facebook site to
help people get started.
• Emphasized not to sign up for Marine Corps race – all others have a green
light. MCM will be done by Jill’s House rather than on our own.
• Encouraged runners to sign up quickly for races so they do not close out.
Leadership Follow Up Meeting
• We will set weekly conference calls for the first month to catch people who
are signing up late or need to talk about getting started. The time will be
Mondays @ 8pm.
• We will then set bi-weekly meetings to be available if anyone needs to talk
about races, training, support teams, etc.
• Booker will work on getting out information about runs in the areas people
will be running and training information
• Carmen and Heather will be working on finding some local sponsors to
help off-set costs, get discounts in the area, and work on getting the word
out about Jill’s House.
• Heather set up slideshare to post files for the team to access in the event
you miss a meeting or need to catch up!
Next Meeting – March 1 @ 8pm