17. Check your tech; troubleshoot in advance.
● Ensure you have enough devices, or plan to code in groups.
● Test your tutorials on student devices:
○ Check video streaming speed on your local bandwidth.
○ Check sound and decide: should you provide headphones?
○ Preview the “Congratulations” pages.
● Test certificate printing.
● Visit the Hour of Code FAQ to troubleshoot in advance of your lesson.
57. ...show us your Hour of Code!
Share your best practices, epic failures, stories, successes,
challenges and pictures -- we love your pictures -- on social media:
For more information, including a how-to guide for educators and free lesson plans, visit hourofcode.com/resources