We design and optimize digital
products based on research and
We kindly invite you for
30 min. consulting with an
expert free of charge
Send request: email@example.com
We are usability and user experience professionals who act as team-on-demand
under the company, named Cafe Voltaic UAB, based in Vilnius in 2011.
Our experts have 15+ years experience in software development, management,
design and 8+ years experience in usability and user-centered design (IS0 9241).
We help business owners and project teams to create and optimize digital
products and services. So, let us manage your next software design project!
CEO & Certified Usability Analyst
We transform business
and user requirements
into clear design logic and
easy to use flows.
What we do
We help organizations to improve business metrics by applying
user-centered-design techniques and best practices.
We create high fidelity
prototypes, visual designs
and specifications for the
We perform advanced
usability testing, UX
audits and provide deep
insights for optimization.
Our key clients from who recognized usability and user
experience as long-term investment
Redesign all legacy system and website, improve
user experience, integrate new features, simplify
1. Identify usability problems from customers'
feedback, perform full system UX audit and
2. Conduct user survey across country and get
deep user’s motivations and beliefs
towards competitors and service.
3. Create concept prototype and iterate to
high-fidelity functional prototype until all
user and business requirements will be
4. Create visual designs, provide assets and
complete UI specification for developers.
CASE STUDY 1
Complete redesign of Vienasaskaita.lt
UAB ”Viena saskaita”, Lithuania, 2018
• Optimized for omnichannel experience, unified look & feel
• Resolved legacy usability issues and new features were added
• New brand identity and new user experience delivered
About 5000 university’s users were ignoring local
intranet as dedicated tool for communication and
resources, despite a huge effort to keep content
updated. The reason was not identified clearly. VU
provided the list of initial assumptions.
1. Identify user’s pain points by conducting
usability heuristic evaluation.
2. Clarify user’s motivations toward the intranet
by conducting user survey with 1000 users.
3. 2-stage information architecture testing
with 1000 users, 40+ tasks, 200+ items each.
4. Overview and present recommendations,
discuss solutions with IT department, make
• Information findability increased by up to 30%
• Concept prototype provided as specification for developers
CASE STUDY 2
Large scale optimization of VU intranet
Vilnius University, Lithuania, 2018
About 40000 users were passive or leaving
platform just after registration despite a huge
effort to keep content updated.
1. Identify user’s pain points and usability
problems by conducting UX audit.
2. Test possible solutions with A/B testing.
3. Discuss new business requirements, make
trade-offs with development team, transform
into high-fidelity prototype.
4. Create visual designs, provide developers
with assets and detailed specificationsRESULTS
• Redesigned web portal, the system, mobile app
• Improved omnichannel registration and onboarding
• Optimized structure and usability, new features integrated
CASE STUDY 3
Optimization and redesign of Metalface
Private Investor, Netherlands, 2018
Identifying pain points in
Optimizing navigation and
structure based on research
Evaluating system usability
with Nielsen’s heuristics
Measuring performance of
navigation and structure
Measuring success of redesign in
3-stage usability testing
Providing recommendations and
solutions for developers
Usability testing, research and analytics
Our deliverables, that makes impact on decision making and drives business to success
Bazilis - Food waste mobile
platform for restaurants (Lithuania)
iShipIT – Social parcel delivery
mobile platform (Netherlands)
Mokis – Private parking payment
MFSign – Mobile signature for
business documents (Lithuania)
WiderFi – Mobile data for Travelers
at local rates (USA)
LNK TV – Redesigned desktop
and mobile portal (Lithuania)
MEDIA / LOGISTICS / TELCO / START-UP PROJECTS
High Fidelity Prototypes and UI Designs
Mediafon.ID - Portal with
documentation and API
Paysera – optimization of corporate
portal and all systems
Fino.lt – design of desktop and
mobile portal for B2B loans
Saffort - Online store design and
optimization for UK market
Gala TV - Optimization and redesign
of user interface
VMI – Transforming requirements into
high fidelity prototype
FINTECH / TECHNOLOGY / E-COMMERCE / ENTERTAINMENT PROJECTS
Optimizations and redesign projects
Information Society Development Committee under
Ministry of Transport and Communication of Lithuania.
Millions of Euros spent from EU to develop public sector e-
services and they are still not effective, too complex and
not accessible for everyone.
Creation of usability methodology and guidelines, tailored
to project owners so they could adopt user-centered
design principles in public procurement.
PROUD TO BE A PART
Contribution to national usability
guidelines and UX methodology
Public UX trainings
In collaboration with Baltic
• UI/UX Design: Myths and Reality
• User-centered design approach,
methodology and practice
• Rapid prototyping with Axure RP
Corporate UX trainings
Client: Autoplius.lt – the
biggest auto portal in Baltics
• Individual training program
• Usability testing workshop
Analysis of individual projects
• Merging UCD with Agile
E-commerce ’17 - The biggest
e-commerce conference in
• Promoting micro interactions and
micro copy as strategic tool for
Public and individual trainings