5 Top Android App Stores Alternatives to Google Play Store
5 Top Android App Stores / Markets
Alternatives to Google Play Store
Credits to Fetuscakemix on Deviantart for Android Background
Why use other App Stores?
• Drive more installs to your Android app/game.
• Reach a wider user base.
• Less competitive on other app stores to market.
• Niche app stores that target a specific niche/audience.
• Better rev share for paid apps versus other app store.
Amazon App Store
Link to App Store: http://www.amazon.com/getappstore
• The highest recommended Google Play alternative is
the Amazon App Store.
• Recently it opened its market in 200 additional
• Currently has about 75,000 Android apps in its app
• Higher quality control compared to Google Play
GetJar App Store
Link to App Store: http://www.GetJar.com
• GetJar declares themselves as the world’s largest
free app store with over 3.5 billion download to
• GetJar does not exclusively focus on Android but
works with other platforms as well.
• GetJar distributes more than 350,000 Android
Slide Me App Store
Link to App Store: http://www.Slideme.org
• SlideMe’s biggest benefit is that you can sell apps to
users all around the world. They give you a higher
percentage of revenue for paid apps versus other
• SlideMe powers over 140 OEM’s with its app store
preloaded in them.
• SlideMe has a strict quality control where all apps
must pass the quality control.
Mikandi App Store
Link to App Store: http://www.Mikandi.com
• Mikandi is one of the best app store for developers
who have developed adult apps.
• They are one of the first adult Android app stores.
• They have about 7,000 apps in their app store.
• MiKandi in February 2013 hit 3.8 million downloads
and has 1 million registered users.
Opera Mobile App Store
Link to App Store http://apps.opera.com/
• The Opera App Store was released in 2011
• The Opera App Store focuses on all major platforms
not just Android.
• The Opera Mobile App Store in November 2012
reached about 40 million unique visitors.
• Primary located in fast growing emerging markets
like Indonesia, Russia, India, Brazil, and South Africa.
Brought to you by:
Visit http://www.Tapinja.com to learn more about
Mobile Develop, Marketing, and Monetization.