Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Dr. Kim Ross, M.D.
1303 McCullough Ave. Suite # 525
San Antonio, TX 78212
• 35 year old female with ﬁnance and dermatology background
• 9 yrs of clinical dermatology experience which included hiring and training of
medical assistants and implementing clinical practices in order to meet
Meaningful Use and PQRS requirements.
• Extensive knowledge of the daily activities of a successful dermatology clinic
and how to approach and overcome the pitfalls of dealing with insurance
companies as well as patient dissatisfaction.
Business Relations Manager/Cosmetic Consultant/Clinical Assistant
Dr. Kim Ross, San Antonio, TX 2007-Present
• Oversaw all marketing and advertising for thriving medical practice.
• Created and analyzed quarterly performance reports and researched new
medical and cosmetic devices for the ofﬁce.
• Assisted Dr. Ross in clinic with cosmetic patient consults as well as overseeing
responsibilities of medical assistants and handling of conﬂict situations with
• Research and implementation of clinical practices in order to meet standards
set forth in Meaningful Use and PQRS in order to increase patient care and ease
of cooperation with other physicians.
Account Manager, KC Capital, Austin, TX 2006-2007
• Approve commercial purchases and reﬁnance loans
• Follow lender guidelines in order to obtain commercial loans
• Communicate with lenders and brokers in overcoming hurdles in the loan
Account Executive, Countrywide Home Loans, Austin, TX 2004-2006
• Approve subprime residential purchase and reﬁnance loans
• Follow lender guidelines in order to obtain residential loans
• Communicate with brokers to overcome hurdles in the loan process
• St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, TX - B.A. Corporate Finance ,2003
• UTSA, San Antonio, TX - B.S. Biology, 2010
• Proﬁcient in Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Good Communication skills, ﬂuent in Spanish
• Dr. Kim Ross, Dermatologist- (210) 387-7501
• Business Relations Manager
• Research and Development Manager
• Operations Manager