To be a part of a well-known reputed organization that can provide me with learning
opportunities, help me enhance my skill sets and where my contributions can lead to value-
WNS (Holdings) Limited, Gurgaon March 2014 -
Global Business Process Management (BPM) Company - net revenue approx. $560million (Mar2016)
providing business process management services including research and analytics, technology
solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes.
Senior Associate – Operations:
Perform Executive Mapping and support on the Ad-hoc requests as well as perform short Business
Researches. Additionally, handle client’s Revenue and Accounting activity under the Consulting and
Professional Services Solutions in WNS.
• Conduct search for Executive Mapping and generate comprehensive reports as per the client
• Develop company profiles through secondary research utilizing sources like Factiva,
• Respond to inbound research inquiries from clients who need quick turnaround data, revert
with scoping in a timely manner and lead to successful request closure.
• Train new joiners and review their work as well as provide them with feedbacks.
• Responsible for generating invoice for the client using SAP on a timely manner.
• Generating revenue reports in excel for the client and analysing it on weekly basis.
• Manage daily workflow for the team through direct client interaction on calls and mails and
allocating the same to respective team members. Also, discus the requirements on the work
related to the Quality analysis of Assessment Reports’ data that varies from request to request.
Additional Role & Responsibilities/Achievements
• Work quality and client satisfaction on validation report led to higher workflow from the client
and thereby achieving addition of 1 FTE to the team.
DEGREE INSTITUTE CGPA/% YEAR
(Finance and Marketing)
ICFAI Business School,
Moti Lal Nehru College,
12th Bal Bharti Public School,
10th Bal Bharti Public School,
• Initiated creation of validation report for all the contracts handled by the team, proposed that
to be made a monthly activity. Since that was found to be helpful to the client end – it was well
approved and appreciated and now is a part of team’s regular practise.
• Developing team’s monthly performance dashboards represented through charts and graphs
in excel and PowerPoint.
• Creates the monthly information sheet for all the team members before starting of the month
that is used to capture daily work activities of an employee.
• Won Monthly incentives 10 times during then tenure.
• Has been recognized by the management with “Go-Getter” award.
• Actively participated in the Inter-process cricket tournament held at Company level –Gurgaon
location and won the tournament as the team captain.
• Part of Fun team and also one of the Fire Wardens.
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATES
• Six Sigma
• Proven ability to gather, collate and use data effectively.
• Ability to work in team as well as individually with a result driven focus and effectively handle
request with short turnaround time.
• Excellent Communication (both written and oral) as well as presentation skills.
• Proficiency in MS-Office and SAP Mart.
• Highly organized thought process and well-structured problem dealing attitude with an edge
of innovativeness and creativity.
• Playing Cricket
• Watching sports: Tennis and Cricket
• Listening Bollywood Music
• Interacting with people
• Surfing Internet
• Father’s Name : Mr. Ashok Kumar Guliani
• Date of Birth : 23rd September 1990
• Linguistic Abilities : English and Hindi
• Marital status : Single
• Residential Address: House No. D-3, Nav Bharat Apartments, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi
• Home Town : New Delhi