Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

West ham group hotel ppt

311 views

Published on

Published in: Business
  • Good info!.... STARTUPS...Send your pitchdeck to thousands of VC's and Angel's with just 1 click. Visit: Angelvisioninvestors.com
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here
  • Be the first to like this

West ham group hotel ppt

  1. 1. West Ham GroupRodolpho VazManvendraSinghMaheshViraniNeelam Yadav<br />Restaurant: Raízes<br />460 Hackney RoadBethnal Green<br />
  2. 2. About Raízes<br />It is a Brazilian Restaurant-Bar located in Bethnal Green – London;<br />They have 25 tables with 4 chairs each one.<br />They serve lunch, dinner and snacks.<br />The average price of the main course is £13.00;<br />Brazilian beers and cocktails.<br />
  3. 3. The visit<br />Visit day: 5th ofMarch (Saturday);<br />Visit time: from 8pm to 10:30pm;<br />Waiting time (dishes): 15 minutes;<br />Busy night.<br />
  4. 4. Kinds of customers<br />70% of the customers were brazilians. The other 30% were from different nationalities.<br />Brazilians needs:<br />Home food taste<br />Homely atmosphere<br />Other nationalities needs:<br />Find out how does this cuisine taste like<br />People who usually like the cuisine and the environment and want to go back.<br />
  5. 5. What does the Restaurant provides?<br />Big screen TV showing brazilian channels;<br />Brazilian decoration;<br />Live brazilian (Bossa-Nova) music everyweekend;<br />Brazilian Beers and cocktails;<br />Portuguese and english speaking waiters;<br />Home delivery in the neighborhood;<br />Wi-fi Zone<br />
  6. 6. What else do they should provide?<br />Show the matches of the Brazilian Football Championship;<br />Another kinds of Brazilian Music;<br />Delivery in more places;<br />Create discount coupons to regular customers.<br />
  7. 7. Most common dishes<br />
  8. 8. Income statement<br />
  9. 9. Contact<br />OPEN DAYLY Mon-Fri : 12pm-3:30pm 6pm-10:30pm Sat-Sun : 12pm-11pm <br />460 Hackney RoadBethnal GreenLondon E2 9EG<br />Tel: 0207 739 2009contact@raizes.co.uk <br />
  10. 10. Questions<br />?<br />
  11. 11. Thank you<br />

×