- Work in good and healthy environment to achieve my organization goals.
- Cooperate with my college to perform best performance in our organization
- Satisfy our client by big smile and good quality service
- Good interpersonal skills - works well with others, motivates and encourages
- High integrity and honesty; ethical and socially aware
- Calm, reliable and dependable in meeting objectives - logical and numerate
- Results oriented - focused on productive and high-yield activities
• Senior Corporate Communication Officer
15/08/2013 till Now Al Majdouie Group, Dammam, KSA.
• Coordinate, follow up and communicate approved communication tools and messages
(advertisement, announcements, electronic messages…etc) to the concerned parties as
prescribed by direct manager.
• Handling all Corporate Social Media Profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
• Coordinate any related activities, meetings and campaigns to ensure achievement of the
• Create the news content and quarterly corporate magazine (IMAGE Magazine)
• Administrate group website (External website and Internal site) the social media accounts
content with group news, and follow any updated regarding to social media
• Follow up, coordinate, and communicate media parties regarding any on-processing
agreements, meetings, publication…etc as per implemented communication practices for each.
• Arrange, facilitate, and coordinate the implementation of communication activities; like
communication campaigns, presentations, promotion programs…etc.
• Prepare and present periodical and statistical departments' reports as requested.
• Collaborate in designing, searching and recommending ideas, posters, flyers, e-messages, sms
or any other appropriate tool.
• Collaborate in provision of professional communication and public relation services to
improve the Group’s communication.
Note: The principal accountabilities listed above are an illustrative list and not an
list. Additional responsibilities may be added from time to time depending on
• Recruitment and Training Supervisor
02/04/2012 till 15/08.2013 AutoWorld Co. (part of SEDCO Group) Khobar, KSA
• Organization Development Officer
01/03/2011 till 01/04/2012 Al Majdouie Group, Dammam, KSA
• Position:- Officer Manager (Chief Human Resource Officer)
From 01/04/2008 Till 01/03/2011 Al Majdouie Group, Dammam, KSA
• Position: Executive Secretary (Chief Human Resource Officer)
King Fahad St., Dammam, 31411
From 26/11/2006 Till 01/04/2008 Al Majdouie Group, Dammam, KSA
• Position:- Executive Secretary
From 01/04/2005 Till 20/10/2006 Agawany Trading and Agencies, Cairo, EGYPT
• Position :- Secretary
From 18/07/2000 Till 13/06/2004 Karank for Car Accessories, Cairo, EGYPT
Bachelor Degree of Education College
Section: social Work
Al Azhar University, Cairo, EGYPT
Degree: Very Good
Journalism writing skills
Hay Job Analysis methodology – Dubai - UAE
HR Development Program , KSA
Finance from Non- Finance Manager
English in business communication
Office Management & Effective administration skills
Creativity in the work place
How To Develop Creativity and innovation in workplace
Idea management training workshop
Introduction to Project Management
Introduction to MS Project
How to make a team work
Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL
Microsoft certified Solution and Developer
Attend a Course in English language and reached to level 8.
Microsoft office 2007
Microsoft office 2003
Good interpersonal skills
Collaborate in constructing
Policies & Procedures
Report & Document Preparation
Good management skills
Event Planning and organizing
Spreadsheet & Database Creation.
Plan and execute the following events :-
- Aspired by Values (2 consecutive years – more than
- Ketamoha Mesk (Executive Events) (2 consecutive years) mainly
for PRS and other CEO’s of the group.
- Edit, Create the content and published Almajdouie Quarter
Magazine(IMAGE Magazine) (2 consecutive years – more than 7
- Edit, create the content and published Electronic Magazine for
EMAD Department (more than 12 editions)
Assist in Design, and implement BSC (balance Score Card) system in Al
Majdouie group for HR Dept.
Assist in Design, and implement BSC system in AutoWorld Co. for HR
Supervisor and administrator Help Desk System in Al Majdouie Group
ERP implementation software champion on behalf of HR Dept.
Conducted some course in HR and Management field like (How to make a
team work, Organization Skill, …etc)
Participating in Annual day celebration for Al Majdouie Group
Conduct two successful football tournaments for Al Majdouie Group with
participation percentage of 160 Employees From all the group dept.
Member of Al Majdouie Toastmasters international club
Participate for continuous two years in Chamber of Commerce Football
Get the first place in Al Majdouie Group for Tennis table Championship for
more than three years
All references and supporting documents shall be gladly furnished upon request