What are the main issues?
Think of terms and variables that
characterize your thesis topic.
Think about what discipline in addition to
sociology would research your topic.
Think of what type of research is required.
Use this to connect
different variables. For
example: critical thinking
and library use
Common Citation Errors.
1. Part of the citation is in ALL CAPS
2. Every Word Of The Article Title Is Capitalized (APA only)
3. The journal title is not italicized
4. The ending page number for your article is missing
5. There is no hanging indent
Fixing the Errors.
1. Change any words that are all caps
2. Make the appropriate words lower case (APA)
3. Italicize the Journal Title
4. Look at the PDF of your document and find the
ending page number
5. Create a hanging indent
Ctrl + T *
with hanging indents
in Microsoft Word.
Command for Mac
Photo by John Carleton - Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License https://www.flickr.com/photos/60717073@N00 Created with Haiku Deck
Photo by Jpek - Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License https://www.flickr.com/photos/95126063@N00 Created with Haiku Deck
Photo by Hammonton Photography - Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License https://www.flickr.com/photos/25880282@N04 Created with Haiku Deck