What are the main issues.
Think of terms and variables that
characterize your thesis topic.
Think about what discipline in
addition to sociology would
research your topic.
Identify Empirical Articles
1 2 3 4 5
Created with Haiku Deck
Use these to connect your terms.
Use this to connect
different variables. For
example: black and white
Microaggres* and workplace
Stereotype* or microaggres* and legislation
Microaggress* AND retail and customer
Son of Citation
Common Citation Errors.
1. Part of the citation is in ALL CAPS
2. Every Word Of The Article Title Is Capitalized (APA only)
3. The journal title is not italicized
4. The ending page number for your article is missing
5. There is no hanging indent
Fixing the Errors.
1. Change any words that are all caps
2. Make the appropriate words lower case (APA)
3. Italicize the Journal Title
4. Look at the PDF of your document and find the
ending page number
5. Create a hanging indent
Ctrl + T *
with hanging indents
in Microsoft Word.
Command for Mac
Photo by gdudg - Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License https://www.flickr.com/photos/86296025@N00 Created with Haiku Deck
Get it @CSULB
Click on Get it @ CSULB
IF THERE IS NO FULL TEXT