TCI 2013 How can a simple idea be turned into an attractive business case?
How can a simple idea be turned into an
attractive business case?
Breakout Session: Entrepreneurship and SME support in clusters
5 September 2013
How can a simple idea be turned into
an attractive business case ?
• Innovation is the successful exploitation of new ideas – through being
accepted in a marketplace
– Taking your ideas to the market
• The process from idea creation to creation of wealth
• Idea Enterprising behaviour Innovation
What come first?
And what tools/ methods can be used?
• Product/ Service
• Business Model
• A business model describes the rationale of how an
organization creates, delivers, and captures value (economic,
social, or other forms of value). The process of business
model construction is part of business strategy.
Co-Creation is an effective way to create and new business model
You divide the participants into groups and each group have 3 – 4
The IDEA Business Model Creator:
Ivan Tyrsted, Director
IDEA Entrepreneurship Centre
University of Southern Denmark
Tel: +45 6550 1393
Mob: +45 6011 1393