The New Economy
• Global digitization is disrupting the way we
conceive new business models, and
transforming the information ecosystem for
products and services.
Digital Content Explosion
(in an Internet minute)
The Rush for Speed
• Businesses must become agile and act quickly
in order to respond to rapidly changing market
• Translation is no exception as enterprise
content is now created constantly and around
the clock and it needs turnaround in minutes
versus hours or days.
• Old translation models are too slow
• Existing translation software is too technical
• Current translation tools aren’t easily accessible
• Today’s translation
technology is too
Translation Meets Modernization
• The translation industry is overdue for a major
disruption to catch up to the 21st century.
Mobile: The Coming Revolution
• It’s ubiquitous.
• It’s scalable.
• It’s versatile.
• 70% of all digital content today is created and
consumed on mobile.
• Stepes (pronounced /'steps/) is the world’s first
mobile, human translation platform.
• A P2P and B2C ecosystem matching language
experts with buyers of translation.
How Does It Work?
• Stepes’ patented mobile translation technology
notifies linguists of new translation requests
instantly and allows them to translate on-
demand anywhere and anytime, all from their
• The information age demands speed. First
came just-in-time manufacturing; now
companies require just-in-time solutions for a
growing number of business needs.
• In today’s rapidly growing digital economy,
businesses demand high quality translation fast
and on a continuous basis.
• Businesses increasingly need translations now
• Live over-the-phone interpretation made easy
Social Media Translation
• Mobile translation is perfectly suited for user
generated content (UGC)
Let the Experts Translate
• Mobile allows bilingual experts, doctors,
lawyers, engineers, and banking professionals
to contribute to the translation process using
fast and intuitive smartphone technology for
for agile, global businesses