TAG | Outsourced Accounting & Software Solutions for the construction and real estate industry. TAG works with Surety Agents to deliver clear and accurate financial statements to improve bonding capacity.
Construction Accounting Software
Working with Surety Agents
• Founded in 1996 by Robert Scherer
• 3 Divisions: Accounting, Family CFO and Software
• NetSuite Solution Provider
• Authorized Sage Partner
• Developer of Contractor V
• 500+ clients across all three divisions
• Offices in La Jolla, Newport Beach, Ontario, Rancho
Santa Fe, Reno, and Dallas
TAG’s construction accounting services provide transparent
reports and analysis to allow for better insights on project
Construction Accounting Service Offerings:
• Work in Progress Schedule & Maintenance
• Comprehensive Job Costing
• Progress, Unit-Based and Time & Material Billing
• Completed Contract & Percentage Complete Revenue Recognition
• Surety Reporting
• Overhead Budgeting & Analysis
• Equipment Costing and Analysis
• GL Budget Preparation & Review
• Material/Labor Analysis
• Lien Waver Tracking
• Draw Assembly
• Subcontract Management
• Collections (Change Orders & Claims Accounting)
• Prevailing Wage Reporting
• Software System Selection & Support
Sage Construction Software
The industry leader in construction and real estate software for more than 40 years.
Sage 100 Contractor (Sage Master Builder):
The perfect solution for small to mid-sized contractors who are looking to upgrade
from QuickBooks, in order to get integrated job costing information.
Sage 300 Construction & Real Estate (Sage Timberline Office):
This robust system is considered the gold standard of construction software. It
provides comprehensive accounting and estimating solutions and is customizable.
Speed up the estimating process with an automated and accurate system, that can
be used alone or integrated with Sage 100 C or Sage 300 CRE.
Job costing software for the construction industry that has a user-friendly design
and can be configured in numerous ways.
With over 200 implementations, TAG’s team of Certified
Consultants execute a seamless software conversion, complete
with data migration, customization, training and support.
How TAG works with Surety Agents:
Value to your clients:
• Timely & accurate financial reporting and work in progress schedule
• Job profitability clarity
• Surety reporting
• Provide clear view of 3 Cs of prequalification
• Scalable accounting resource
• Improve bonding capacity
Value to Surety:
• Fast turn-around for project clean-up accounting work for quicker
• Experience with over 200 clients from start-up to $100+ million
• Financial statements prepared by an accountant who understands
• Clients ability to improve bonding capacity