• BlackBerry Smartphone’s produced by Canadian company RIM.• First BlackBerry phone (BB 850) launched in the year 1999. – Famous because of its secure push email send/receive system. – Also offers design, color, games, browser, BlackBerry messenger and portable media player.• BlackBerry promotes through advertisements, TVC, & print ads.• The four newly launched products are the BlackBerry Curve, Bold, Torch, and now BlackBerry tablets (The BlackBerry Playbook).
• Gather the main preferences of our consumers.• Conducted survey only in SZABIST.• People prefer BlackBerry Smartphone over competitor’s cellular brand (i.e. Smartphone cellular brands, excluding Nokia).• The traditional bar style of phone with new touch feature is still favored by people.• QWERTY pads are preferred in phones
• People prefer elegance and class.• Standard communication remains to be the basic purpose of carrying a phone.• The people preferred curvy and box design almost equally.• Common factor is the metallic-black color of the phone.
• Last two questions of the analysis brought to knowledge the taste of consumers in tech specifics of a phone.• Android’s high preference is because most of the competitor’s phones have this operating system built on it (whilst BlackBerry App world is currently blocked in Pakistan).• A high megapixel camera, and a HD Screen were some of the other features which have gained a lot of consumer preference.
• A need to communicate what it would feel like owning a Blackberry and what personality it describes best. – Keeping that in mind we based our analysis on few noted points.• The color metallic black being the most preferred choice.• Secondly, a psychological question of what shape would either gender prefer, curvy or box shaped?• The Ad portrayed the concept of sensuality, sexuality & boldness of Blackberry itself.
• The man in the ad symbolizes vigor with a bold presence, whereas the woman symbolizes grace and beauty.• The theme of the ad is based on two people dining in a twilight realm.• We chose young individuals because Blackberry is not only for the corporate.• The Ad presents is how BlackBerry is connecting these two individuals, and how it has brought them together.