Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Name: SWAPNIL DEEPAK TEKALE(Joshi)
Mobile No: 81496-43671 Address : Gold Amber,
E-mail ID:firstname.lastname@example.org D-203,Narhe
Singhad road, Pune.
3 years & 2 Months of experience, which includes my current job profile as Technical Specialist.
Implementation and maintaining Server Security (create and maintain users and roles, assign
Administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of Windows Server 2008 R2.
Working on Change and incident Management using Blade Logic automation tool.
Expertise in backup recovery strategies for various Databases.
Have worked on project and infrastructure Run-book creation & Knowledge Transmission process.
Active Directory & GP Management 2008 R2.
Managing DNS & DHCP.
Working on Change Management as a Change Implementer.
Usage of database catalogs, Space management, and managing Archive log files.
Backup and recovery methods including point in time recovery & restore commands.
Trouble shooting database issues using db2diag and notification logs.
Installation, Configuration &basic troubleshooting of IIS 6.0 Server.
Configure and Troubleshoot VMware VCenter Servers. Tool Used (Vspare Client).
Generate Post Notification policy for server patching & Post build configuration by Blade Logic Tool.
New Storage H/W Installation and Storage Maintenance Patch using Brocade Web tool.
Monitoring of Server Hardware (CPU, Memory, Disk), OS parameters, DB Parameters, Application
services, regular health checks (daily, weekly, monthly).
Backup & Restore Windows Server 2008 R2.
McAfee EPO’s Management.
Knowledge of ITIL. Monitor SLA & OLA.
Monitoring and Troubleshoot Virtual MC Issue.
Installation, Configuration & Deploying Operating System through WDS.
Installing Patches on server using Blade Logic Automation Tool.
Configure & Troubleshoot email applications or virus protection software updates.
Monitor performance issues & health checks on Windows servers 2008 R2
Windows Cluster servers (Active/Active & Active /Passive).
Working on monitoring tool like Solar-winds/Shavlik/Manage-Engine.
Page 1 of 3
Company Name: ZM Technologies Pune.
Company profile: Support and Services
Designation: Systems Engineer
Tenure: Dec 2012 to July 2015
Company Name: Infosys. Pune
Designation: Technical Specialist L3 (Process Specialist)
Tenure: Aug 2015 to till date
• Monitoring and Supporting Server and DB in 24x5 environments and coordinate with team.
Working closely with UAT (User acceptance test) team & Production environment.
• ILO offline/online configuration.
• Database Backups of VMware vSphere components.
• SRM operations & maintenance.
• VMWare Virtualization P2V and V2V.
• Provisioning of Virtual machines.
• Setting up HA & DRS.
• VM Configuration and Management with Template..
• Creating and configure resource Pool.
• Creating / Adding Raw Device Mapping RDM to a Virtual Machine.
• Troubleshooting Backup related issues like Snapshot Pending/Gray-Out Snapshot/Remove
Snapshots using VMware Data Recovery.
• Maintain and restore VM "backups" and snapshots (VM and Epic Cloud)
• Check Alert Log errors and make necessary actions to rectify them.
• Install and Configure RSCD agent in Servers through VM.
• Installing & Configure SSL Certificate on Host.
• Create and administer advertisements, programs, collections, and custom reports in SCCM.
• Software Deployment using SCCM.
• Troubleshoot failed SCCM deployments and SCCM health issues.
• Install Security Patches and Application Patches on Servers through BMC Blade Logic Tool.
• Critical cluster Servers Patching process and policies in VCenter Update component Or BMC
Blade Logic Tool.
• Uninstalling patches and Cleanup of patch repository.
• Troubleshoot Issue during patching like Check ACL Push/ Missing and Installed Counts/Add
Job/Exit Code Error’s/Space Management/Pre-Post Check/PVT & ORT.
• Migrating DHCP from windows server 2008 to windows server 2008 R2.
• Monitoring temp file, data files and undo files on production server.
• Create Trust Relationship between User’s & Domain / Add ADC on win. Server 2008 R2.
Page 2 of 3
• Raise the Domain & Forest functional level to windows server 2008 R2.
• Creating Trust between two different AD Users.
• Creating Reservations for all DHCP client machines.
• Backup maintaining of Active Directory.
• Windows Server Patch & Update Software Management by BMC BladeLogic Tool.
• Configured & setup Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for data encryption and client authentication.
• Maintain and Manage Network Load Balancing & Performance Tuning (Cluster, RAM-Disks).
• Backup & Event Log monitoring of windows server 2008 R2.
• Full Decommission of existing Host.
• Configure & Monitoring RAID 0/RAID 1/ RAID 5 Array disk & create cluster on EMC VNX
5300/5200 & HP MSA 2000 Storage for Data Backup.
• Participated in Cultural activities
• Participated in NSS Camp 2007
• Organized NSS Camp in 2008 at university level as Head of Camp
• Master of Computer Application from PES’S Modern College of Eng. Pune
• Bachelor of Computer Application from I.T.M. College, Nanded with
• H.S.C from Science College, Nanded with 59.17%.
• S.S.C from M.P.H.S Nanded with 57%.
I hereby declare that the above particulars are true to the best of my knowledge
Place: Pune Date:
MR. Swapnil D Tekale (Joshi).
Page 3 of 3