• Without a doubt, convertible cars offer one
of the most fun driving experiences.
• However, there is more to choosing a
convertible than style and speed.
– In this presentation, we’ll walk you through
some other issues you should consider when
deciding to lease a convertible.
Size & Seating
How versatile do you need your convertible
• Two-seater “roadster” models are a
common type of convertible, but larger
four-seater models are available.
– Among four-seater models, do you need one
that can fit adults comfortably in the back
seats, or are smaller seats fine?
• Due to their design, most models of
convertible cars are equipped with small rear
– This can create blind spots that are larger than
you may be used to. Will you need a model with
parking sensors and rearview cameras?
• Depending on the model, various airbag
configurations may be available. Choose one
that meets your needs for cost and safety.
Soft Top vs. Hard Top
• May be cheaper on some
• Allows for more road
noise and hot/cold
exposure, but newer
models can feature
multiple layers for better
• May wear down over the
life of the car and need to
• May be more expensive
• Usually offers greater
security, style, and
• Adds weight to the car.
• Can take up more trunk
space when lowered.
• Mechanical complexity
can increase repair costs.
There are many extra features that are especially
useful for convertible cars. Which do you need?
• Built-in wind deflectors
• Heated and cooled seats
• Sun-reflective leather upholstery
• Seats that automatically return to previous position
• Seatbelts that move for front and rear passenger
Choosing a Convertible
• Getting into the driver’s seat of any
convertible has never been simpler,
thanks to Swapalease.com.
• By assuming a short-term lease, you can
drive a convertible in spring and an SUV in
• Swapalease.com is the world’s largest
vehicle lease marketplace.
• Our goal is to match individuals who want
to get out of their lease, with individuals
who are looking for short-term leases with
attractive payments and no money down.
Follow Us & Learn More
• Join the conversation on car news and leasing on
the Swapalease.com Facebook page.
• Follow auto and leasing trends at the
Swapalease.com Twitter account.
• Circle Swapalease.com on Google+ for the latest
• For tips and tutorials on transferring your lease,
check out the Swapalease.com blog.