Top Lead Generation IDEAS for a Struggling Business
Over the last few years marketing & sales experts had used proven strategic lead-generation plan to obtain customers for many SME & large enterprises. Here is a quick overview of some of the highly effective strategies you can use to generate many more qualified leads and clients for your business. They are all simple and cost effective to implement once you know it- you will definitely do it!
By bridging the knowledge gaps we can show you how to get the most out of any of these approaches, no matter how large or small your business is.
Read more on Swaam blog: https://www.swaam.com/blog/
Visit Website to learn more about our services: www.swaam.com
Get a websiteto attractpeople who are
interested in your service
Have a website but it does not
• How do I get more visitors
to my website?
• How do I convert visitors to
• How do I convert leads
genuinely interested in
getting my service(without
being salesy)?Think & Think
• Create a great content that engage visitors & turning
them to leads.
• Nourish lead continuously to convert them &
Let’s discuss some ideas to covert a visitor to a customer
Top Lead Generation Ideas
• Educate your audience
• Host a Webinar
• Interact in Real-Life Events
• Create a list of useful tools
• Write Consumer Case Studies
• Develop Trust
• Social hubs
• Create a template to simplify an everyday process
Educate Your Audience
• Write blogs on the latest trends and
• Give your audience information they crave and need
to help their own business.
• Earn backlinks
• Allow others to use your Blog articles as reference in
• Give credits
• Mention others bloggers in your blogs and connect
• Promote your content
• Share links of your blogs and articles on social
• Timely Upload your content on social media.
Blog written on Swaamtech
Back linked to Apple website
Promote buttons on FB &
Educate Your Audience
• Apply appealing Call to action on your
• Add Pop ups & form on your site
₋ Its helps to push audience towards
providing their email address, to send
useful information in future
Host a Webinar
• Answer qualifying queries live.
• Ask questions to measures
• Audience interest in your products
• Know your audience
• Gain audience trust by sharing
• Your experiences with clients
• Your success stories
• Your future goal
• Ask them to connect with you Via
• Social platform pages
• Email ID
Mark Zuckerberg CEO, Facebook
Interact with audience by getting live
Interact in Real-LifeEvents
• Before: Talk to your event’s speakers and notable guests through chat/SMS or
video, uploading this content on your website and social media pages to generate
• During: Live show your event on Facebook, upload event pictures on Instagram or
tweet the event.
• After: Upload photos and videos of the event on Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, or
some other photo and video sharing site and write key points in hash tags.
Neil Patel addressing an Event and
interacting with the audience
Before & after discussion on event
Createa list of useful tools
• Talk about the tools your company use to
provide services on the website.
• Explore other helpful tools your
audience could be using to proves that
you prioritize their success over your
• Display tools to attract the kind of
audience that is looking for solutions like
yours, which could drive leads.
Tools made by Crew
• Case studies based on
• A success story of a product or service.
• A solution to a particular problem faced by your customer & steps to solve the issue.
• Case study should be short & to the point so that visitor won’t lose interest
Success stories of Twitter Success stories of Facebook
• Fostering trust on your website is very important
• Confirm you won’t share customer information.
• Show Trusted Partner associated with company on your website.
• Show your company’s certified resources skills on your web.
• Post on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
all the time. Life of those posts is just over three
hours on average.
• Extend the life of your posts by embedding
social hub directly on your site. These hubs work
by tiling your social posts into a grid.
Uberflip, maker of lead-generating
social hubs, put their money where
their mouth is by converting their
entire blog into a hub.
Createa templateto simplify an everyday
• There are certain templates
you use everyday in business
• content calendar
• market research sheets etc.
• employee schedule
Get the world best templates on ThemeForest
What to survive?
Make the process better to build a 7 figure business
• Always perform ABtestingon your website
• Don’t ignore your leadgeneratingstrategy
• Aware and adopt newleadgeneratingideas
Because Moral of the Story is : Asyousowsoshallyoureap
Learn. Implement. Grow
Hi! I am your business problems
solver. Let’s discuss.
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
• Improve Your Current Site
• Make Your Website Mobile
• Application Marketing
• Application Maintenance
• Email ID: Sharon@swaam.com
• Website: www.swaam.com
Thank You !!!