Oak Ridge NJ,07438 | 973-897-6962| firstname.lastname@example.org
· Motivated Legal Studies major looking to obtain an entry-levelposition where I can contribute my positive and upbeat
attitude as well as my ability to follow directions, organize and communicate. Looking forward to expanding my skills
and learning new skills to start up my career.
BACHELOR OF ARTS | MAY 2016 | WILLIAM PATERSON UNITVERSITY
· Major: Legal Studies
· Minor: Political Science and Psychology
· Related coursework: Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, American Government.
Skills & Abilities
• Great organizational skills
• Very dependable
• Fast learner
• Ability to work well with others
• Strong attention to detail
•Some experience with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
CAREGIVER | JEFFERSON CHILDCARE | MAY 2014-PRESENT
· Before and Aftercare program during the school year that leads into a summer program where we create a fun and safe
environment for the kids, heling them with homework and whatever else they need.
CONTROL DESK STAFF/FITNESS CENTER STAFF | WILLIAM PATERSON REC CENTER | JANUARY2013-PRESENT
· Work at the desk of the fitness facilities at William Paterson University, where we check people in, keep desk organized,
and complete the necessary paperworksuch as inventory sheets and cash reports.
OFFICE ASSISTANT | CU-TECH | SEPTEMBER 2015-DECEMBER 2015
· I made copies, sorted emails and files, made labels and did whatever needed to be done around the office.
SALES ASSOCIATE | CHARLOTTE RUSSE | MAY 2014-OCTOBER 2014
· I worked the cash register and fitting rooms, as well as kept the store organized and clean,