Accessing the PEP
• The PEP system will be easily accessible from our website www.seai.ie
Accessing the PEP
• User Guides and Get Started information is available.
• Register / Login page access
Register & Log-in
• Users must use Internet Explorer 8 or above to access the PEP Portal.
• New Users can register on the system now
• Application Forms will be available in early March
• Existing Users log in as normal.
• Firstly user creates their organisation.
• Completes required details and clicks “Create”
• Select User Type
• Find’s organisation – Details populated automatically to “New User”
• Completes User Details and clicks “Register”
• When Users log on they are brought to the “Project Dashboard”
• Create User Profile as previously outlined. They will not be able to
“Log-In” until authorised by the organisation creator.
• Go to Profile section and enter users email address.
• Authorise the User.
• The User will now be permitted to Log-In with their user details.
- Creating a New Application
- Downloading the .pdf form
- Submitting the .pdf form
• Better Energy Communities is the only programme option available
in step 1.
• Refine the type of application form in step 2 i.e. WHAB or BEC
• Assign a Project Title and create the Application.
• All application’s are shown in the dashboard view.
• The user must click on the Project Name link in the active projects
Downloading Application Form
• The applicant is presented with a screen which contains a link to
download the PDF application form for the Programme Type.
• Users download the form to their PC by clicking the PDF icon.
Application Form - Detail
• Users must have Adobe Reader version XI to populate the form.
The User Guide contains directions on how to download Adobe
Reader version XI.
Submitting Application Form
Completed form uploaded in Step 2
TCC in Step 3.
Financial documentation in Step 4
Additional information in Step 5.
User than submits application,
following the T&C window, if the
application is successfully submitted
the user will receive notification
onscreen and the status of the
application will change in the
Terms & Conditions
• Terms & Conditions popup replaces the “signatory” requirement from
last years application form.
Communication on PEP
• When information is requested for a project user can see this in the
Kieran O Connell 01- 808 2047