Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
• It has been noticed that although people pay taxes, there is a
general tendency of cribbing over it. It is always seen as a
• The objective of the campaign is to create awareness among the
tax payers that their tax contribution is NOT going waste. A part
of it is in fact going in upgrading the rural women across ages.
• Therefore, the communication must more realistic, down to earth,
emotive in nature yet hard hitting. In one hand it should create
awareness and on the other hand it must evoke a sense of guilt.
• Subtly convey the message-
How would you have felt had it been your loved ones?
• The creative treatment to be emotive in nature with hard
hitting emotional human faces with blank eyes.
• Cover the day to day relatable issues.
• Mass Campaign in Print and Electronic media and
frequently visited sites in digital media to create
• Specific campaign targeting the possible tax evaders
through digital media.
• Print: Popular National English dailies and vernaculars
• TV: Popular business channels and GECs
• Radio: FMs and AIR
• Web: Banner in popular websites like naukri.com, makemytrip.com, flipcart.com etc
• Bulk Mail targeting the defaulters
• Banner ads in the following sites:
• Investment related sites like moneycontrol.com
• Popular Holiday / travel sites like makemytrip.com
• Religious sites like tirumala.com
• Other sites of exclusive high end brands like rolex.com
Deepik Kumari (born 13 June 1994) is an Indian athlete who
competes in the event of Archery, is currently ranked World
No.2, and is a former world number one.
Coming from a remote village of Jharkhand, Deepika Kumari,
born to an auto rickshaw driver and Govt. Hospital Nurse, is a
true face of woman empowerment.