• About ABHINAV
• Why ABHINAV?
• About Australia Skill select immigration regime Skilled Independent (Sub-Class 189) Visa
Skilled – Nominated (Sub-class 190) visa
• About Australia
• Cost of living
• Jobs in Australia
• Benefits of PR
• Contact Us
ABHINAV assists you in achieving your dreams of moving to your dream immigration destination and
provides services for worldwide immigration options. Since our inception in 1994, we have been serving
people interested in relocating their set-up to other destinations in demand across the globe with clinical
precision and in most legitimate way.
We have a wide network of offices and branches across major cities in India well entrenched with
dedicated and experience staff. Besides domestic sources, we have knowledgeable and well versed
professionals and international associates who are authorized to act as your representatives, lawyers and
are well equipped with the in-depth intricacies of the relevant immigration laws pertaining to various
countries almost in all hemispheres of the globe.
With so much happening around the world and so many changes being incorporated into the immigration
statutes of all major and prospective destinations in every corner of the planet, updating knowledge base
and keeping an eye on possible implications of incorporated modifications is a tremendous job and needs
an expert visionary effort to effectively interpret, appreciate and forecast effects of changes. This can only
be achieved by a proven and success rich track record of the kind ABHINAV, in business since 1994, has!
Understanding of each procedure with diamond edged precision is mainstay in any successful immigration
business and this is where is our strength is. Preparation of application and interpretation of requirements
is always in unison with the original content of the migration statutes of various countries; this is where we
score over others.
Your application is handled properly by a back office team that has experience and is adequately trained
to manage all situations and respond to queries. Application process takes place with you being kept well
informed and taken in confidence. The factors of transparency are never sacrificed at any stage of your
Whatever may be your need be it Permanent Resident and Skilled Migrant visas, Investor and Business
immigration applications, Temporary resident Permits -we are always there by your side. If you have a
rejection case and want to file appeal and pleas, come to us. We have all the experience at our disposal to
deal with such issues.
Mr. Ajay Sharma our principal immigration consultant and primary force behind the company is a man with
a mission and vision. His pragmatic and proactive result oriented approach, further aided by close to 2
decades of experience in immigration consulting business, has earned him an enviable position. This is
not merely a coincidence but a result of his deep down dedication and experience with several typical and
difficult immigration cases with various backgrounds and scenarios. His Blogs on www.abhinav.com are
definitely respected and revered immigration information source, which register exceptionally high number
We are slotted among the very best in the industry with our result and solution oriented strategy to serve
and assist you in conversion of your dreams into a pleasant reality. With our commendable record and
success rate, you can count on us for any immigration issue.
1. Abhinav is amongst most experienced in the trade and since coming into existence in 1994; we have
successfully dealt with immigration applications and situations related to major and well known
Immigration destinations. Our website www.abhinav.com registers high visits for various online
solutions and assistance.
2. We are a professionally managed company that is principled on results and solution. The testimonial to
this is our client base, most of which is sourced by word of mouth reference.
3. Every case goes through careful scrutiny of watchful and pragmatic observation of experts who are
well versed and trained on their job.
4. Ajay Sharma, Principal consultant is easily accessible to all clients and under all situations.
5. Transparent dealing and procedures is our hallmark and we present all aspects of engagement
contract in reference to tenure, response and updates for our services to you, before you endorse the
6. We are amongst few immigration consulting companies that offers optional services of authorized and
licensed representatives for the three most happening destinations Canada, Australia and New
Zealand. Through the optional services of authorized representatives, ABHINAV can ably represent
you with designated immigration agencies.
7. Where other companies are just serving to the extent of preparing documentation for your application,
we go a long way with your case till the final juncture of decision on file. We are there with you
throughout the process right from the first column of application form to the final letter of approval.
Keeping you updated is the mantra behind our client’s admiration for us; we never leave you on your
own and in dark but stand by you, till you get to final decision on your application.
8. Proper follow-up, feedback and timely implementation of required procedure are hallmarks of our client
servicing strategy. Depending on need, the situation is escalated immediately to first COO and then
9. How could you leave such a crucial decision of immigration on some so called professional who are
themselves standing on shaky ground of hit and trial trajectory? Your case needs a proper treatment
and assessment to be duly and effectively interpreted into a viable prospect. This is only possible if the
case goes though observation of well versed and trained business development and back office staff,
like the one ABHINAV has!
10. Though ranked among the best and providing optional services of authorized representatives for major
destinations, we are known to charge a reasonable fee by international standards.
11. Past experience since 1994 in managing all kinds of application situations has seasoned out our
approach, made us more responsive, proactive, cautious and mature to address each client
application as per merit. Our goal is simple: give you a completely unbiased and impartial advice and
provide you best of service.
12. If you are contemplating idea of moving abroad, do not think twice get us on your side to see you
through the immigration process and help you in interpreting your dreams into reality.
What we need from you is
• Your resume updated
• Spouse’s resume if applicable
• Details of children if applicable
About Australia Skill select immigration regime applicable from July 1
Australia Skill select is a major tool that has made elementary changes in the functioning of skilled
immigration regime. We can justifiably term implementation of this new platform as overhaul of
complete skilled migration system. Implemented on July 01 2012, it strives to completely change the
way the Australian authorities look for immigrants. This new and ambitious immigration initiative is
Aussie Labor pool demand centric and would help the authorities effectively address structural
deficiencies (based on Skilled Occupation List) in country’s labor market to a great extent. Immigration
authorities would now also be to control the influx of the professionals and trained workers, through
skilled immigration route, as per the needs and demands of states, government agencies, domestic
industries and sectors. It would also help the states and regions to locate qualified people with suitable
profiles for nominations and settlement in regional parts of the country.
Skilled Independent (Sub-Class 189) Visa
Skilled Independent (Sub-Class 189) Visa is meant for the professionals and tradespersons willing to
apply under independent stream of skilled immigration to Australia. This visa is available only though
invite. The process for this visa section starts with submission of expression of interest – EOI in skill select
platform. This EOI application is filled with information that includes but is not limited to positive skills
assessment and required IELTS score. The EOI submission relies on the exploring of the relevant
occupation indicated in Skilled Occupation List – SOL.
To be eligible for applying under this subclass of visa you must be
• Working in occupation indicated in SOL
• Score a minimum of 60 points in the point based assessment
• Been invited to file for visa
• Less than 50 years
• Having accredited and evaluated credentials from the designated evaluation authority
• Having certified English proficiency (IELTS)
• Meeting minimum health standards as per Australian definitions
• Having a clean background
Skilled –Nominated (Sub-class 190) visa
Skilled – Nominated (sub-class 190) visa is for the aspirants sponsored by a state/province of Australia.
The first step to avail such a visa is to create a profile on skill select platform through expression of interest
– EOI. The EOI will be created in accordance with the availability of the trade in skilled occupation list –
SOL. This category relies on nomination by an Australian state for a particular trade. You can file EOI
application with valid and positive skills assessment and required IELTS score.
There are certain prerequisites that you must meet before filing for visa under this classification.
You must :
• Be sponsored by a state for an occupation in SOL
• Have a certified minimum level of English linguistic skills (IELTS)
• Be working in an occupation indicated in SOL
• Have skills evaluated from a designated evaluation agency in premise of your profession
• Be under 50 years
• Attain a minimum score of 60 points in point based assessment
• Satisfy minimum health requirements as per Australian standards
• Have a clean background
• Moreover it will be obligatory for you to Live and work in state sponsoring your visa for a minimum
term of 24 months
• Furnish you updated address and residence details to state authorities
• Participate in surveys and furnish required inputs from time to time
If interested, please mail the following for a free of charge assessment:
• Your resume updated
• Spouse’s resume if applicable
• Details of children (number and age), if applicable
Australia- Stable Economy and beautiful landscapes!!
Australia is the land of opportunities and has been actively encouraging and facilitating for many years. As
a result, Australia is a cosmopolitan and a multi-cultural society offering a diverse range of lifestyle options.
Australia is the sixth largest country in the world. It's about the same size as the 48 mainland states of the
USA and 50 percent larger than Europe.
The capital city of Australia is Canberra, located in Australian Capital Territory. Australia's total population
being 21 million, is mainly concentrated in the vibrant, sophisticated and welcoming cities of Sydney,
Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide.
Australia is renowned for its stunning scenery, friendly people and also voted as the best place in the
world to live. Great Barrier Reef and Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Sydney Opera House and many more
are the areas in Australia which are on the World Heritage list.
Reasons why you should migrate to Australia :
• Skilled workers are needed immediately
• Unemployment is now at its lowest in Australia
• Salaries are increasing rapidly due to the short supply of skilled workers
• Job is not a criterion for granting a migration visa.
• Independent migrants are selected on the basis of their education skills and work experience. They
should prove that they will contribute to the Australian economy.
Utilities (Monthly) Mean Range
Basic (Electricity, Heating, Water, Garbage) for 85m2 Apartment 200.00 A$ 130.00-300.00
1 min. of Prepaid Mobile Tariff Local (No Discounts or Plans) 0.80 A$ 0.45-1.00
Internet (6 Mbps, Unlimited Data, Cable/ADSL) 60.00 A$ 50.00-70.00
Sports And Leisure Mean Range
Fitness Club, Monthly Fee for 1 Adult 69.50 A$ 50.00-90.00
Tennis Court Rent (1 Hour on Weekend) 20.00 A$ 14.00-22.00
Cinema, International Release, 1 Seat 17.00 A$ 15.00-18.50
Clothing And Shoes Mean Range
1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar) 100.00 A$ 80.00-120.00
1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...) 75.00 A$ 50.00-100.00
1 Pair of Nike Shoes 150.00 A$ 120.00-160.00
1 Pair of Men Leather Shoes 130.00 A$ 100.00-180.00
Rent Per Month Mean Range
Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre 1,755.00 A$ 1,300.00-2,296.00
Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre 1,360.00 A$ 1,000.00-1,700.00
Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre 3,000.00 A$ 2,200.00-4,000.00
Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre 2,000.00 A$ 1,600.00-2,600.00
Buy Apartment Price Mean Range
Price per Square Meter to Buy Apartment in City Centre 8,000.00 A$ 4,500.00-10,000.00
Price per Square Meter to Buy Apartment Outside of Centre 5,000.00 A$ 3,000.00-7,000.00
Salaries And Financing Mean Range
Median Monthly Disposable Salary (After Tax) 4,000.00 A$ 3,000.00-5,000.00
Mortgage Interest Rate in Percentanges (%), Yearly 6.70 6.00-7.10
These data are based on 11960 entries in the past 18 months from 1310 different contributors.
Last update : May, 2013
JOBS IN AUSTRALIA:
Australia is home to citizens over 200 countries, making it the most multilingual workforce in the Asia-
Economically Australia is currently doing very well, having a stable and competitive economy. As of July
2012, there were 10,772,200 people employed, with an unemployment rate at a low of 5.2%.
Australia is experiencing a severe skills shortage as large number of its population is aged. There is a
huge need of skilled labor from permanent residents have various options to choose when it comes over to
University education. There are certain education loans that are available only to permanent residents.
These loans are extremely helpful in managing your financial crisis that may arise due to the additional
expenses associated with your study.
6. As regards to social security, the permanent residents must hold on for a period of two years before
they are entitled to receive social security benefits like sickness, unemployment, student benefits that are
offered by Australia's Social Security Department.
7. Permanent Presidents can also sponsor their relatives for acquisition of permanent residence. But this
is possible only after the applicant meets certain residence and support assurance prerequisites
The job opportunities in Australia are pretty good. It includes job categories as:
• Banking and Finance
• Hotel Management
• Medical and Health Care
• IT and Telecommunications
• Sales & Marketing
• Arts and Entertainment
BHP Billiton, National Australia Bank (NAB), Common Wealth Bank, Telstra. Woolworths Limited and AMP
Limited are some of the top companies in Australia.
Salaries vary from state to state and even from one facility to the other within each state. Private
organizations usually pay slightly more than public organizations, although the latter may have a
requirement for out of hours and on-call work, which can boost your salary significantly for working
A recent graduate will earn upwards $19 per hour although the rate could be as high as $55 per hour
depending on experience, specialist skills or employer.
Benefits of PR
• Be able to live and work permanently in Australia
• Apply for citizenship after fulfilling the requisites or permanent residence as permanent resident and be
a citizen at a later stage.
• The right to apply for Australian citizenship after fulfilling some criteria.
• Have an unrestricted access to educational facilities.
• For permanent residents accepted under the humanitarian program and enrolled in a Commonwealth
supported place, the right to defer payment of their student contribution under the HECS-HELP
• The right to sponsor relatives for permanent residence, subject to fulfilling residence criteria and
assurance of support requirements.
• Children born inside Australia will be Australian citizens by birth.
• The right to access medical and social security benefits though here is a 2-year waiting period for
• The right to apply for Australian consular assistance overseas.
• The right to travel to New Zealand without applying for a New Zealand visa. (This right is granted by
the New Zealand government.)
• Unrestricted rights to live, work and study in New Zealand
• Have permission to register for Medicare facilities and some social security’s grants (waiting period
• Be able to nominate certain family members in application for visa