Har ManzilKaro hasil- CA Sumat Singhal When You Failed What Should You Do?
1. Tell yourself : Failure is normal.Everyone has faced failure. Some people talk about their failures. Somepeople dont talk about their failures, which makes it look like they neverfail. Dont believe it.
2. Tell yourself : Define or refine.Failure can define you or refine you. If you quit, you have allowed failureto define you. If you keep going, learn from it and get stronger, you haveused failure to refine you.
3. Tell yourself : Learn from it.Every failure has something to teach us, if we will only be teachable. To be teachablewe need to ask good questions such as "What contributed to this failure?", "What can Ido differently and/or better next time?", "Whats obvious now that I couldnt or wouldntsee before?"
4. Tell yourself : Change your definition of failure.We live in an either/or culture. Either you totally succeed or you completely fail.Many times its neither. In baseball, you are considered very successful if you hitthe ball one out of every three times you come up to bat.
5. Tell yourself : Redefine what failure means to you.A failure is simply evidence that you took a shot at accomplishing something,that you want to be a doer instead of just a talker. Most people are just talkers.They believe their own talk and then accomplish little, if anything. If you havefailed, it can mean you are a doer instead of a talker.
6. Tell yourself : Successful people fail often.How can you be successful and fail often? You become successful by taking risks.Risk implies that you might fail. Otherwise it would not be called risk-taking; it wouldbe called sure-thing taking. Babe Ruth was the strikeout king of baseball at thesame time he was the home-run king of baseball.
7. Tell yourself : Build on your failures.Many of the great success stories are built on what was learned from failure orthe motivation that can come from failure. Michael Jordan failed to make hishigh school basketball team. He seems to have built on that failure fairly well.You and I can, too.
8. Tell yourself : Dont fear failure.The fear of failure holds us back from doing many of the things we wouldlike to do.
9. Tell yourself : Give up your belief in failure.A wise person once said, "Failure? Ive never encountered it. Ivejust learned lots and lots of ways that dont work, and turned thatinto a few successes."
10. Tell yourself : Never, ever give up.An ancient Japanese proverb suggests that we are to "fall down seventimes, get up eight."
If you are not failing, youre not taking enough risks. Thank You Very Much