6 tips on How to Increase your website traffic-This Post will describe Few tricks to increase your web traffic from Google. Presented by Sudip Nandy, SEO Consultant of Eclipse Technology Solutions.http://www.theetsindia.com/
Points to Consider !
• On Page Analysis and implementation
• Site Architecture & Analysis
• Off Page Optimization
• Social Media Optimization
• Competitive analysis
• SEM & Paid Search Marketing
On Page Analysis and implementation
• Create unique and strong product titles
• Implement meaningful meta descriptions for
• Generate xml sitemap and submit
• Implement alt & title tag for image optimization
• Robots.txt file
• Create a custom 404 error page
• Create unique & strong contain for your website
• Implement h1 tag in your website
Off Page Optimization
• Sitemap Submission
• Manual submission to all the major Search Engines
• Search Engine Directory Submission
• Directory Submission
• Press Release Writing and Submission Service
• Articles Writing and Submission
• Forum Posting
• Video Submission and Promotion
• Blog Posting and do Follow Blog commenting Service
• Social Bookmarking
• Popular Local Directory/Classifieds submission
Social Media Optimization
• Twitterize Your Website
• Let Your Visitors Connect With Facebook
• Make Your Website “Brand Central”
• Make Sharable Content & Encourage Sharing
• Live Streaming
• Encourage Your Visitors To Socialize With Each
Why it's so important ?
• “By knowing what your rivals are doing in their SEO and social media space, not
only will you have a better knowledge of their online marketing strategy, but you
can also emulate what is working for them, and generate internal ideas to stay
proactive,” says Loren Baker, Editor in Chief of successful web advocates the
Search Engine Journal, So it’s clear without it your website could quickly fall behind
So how you can analysis your competitor ?
• Analyze the competition’s sites in terms of online presence, design, and usability.
• Review their current SEO structure
• How are their title tags, and their content? Are they PAYING for placement?
• Research the effectiveness of their keywords versus your keywords
• Find more recommended, relevant and unique keywords to get the ahead of the
• Compare their use of inbound links, calls to action and indexed pages with your
• Summarize findings in step 1-5 and create actionable items that you can stick to
SEM & Paid Search Marketing
What Is SEM & Paid Search Marketing?
• SEM is the process of gaining traffic by purchasing ads
on search engines. It is also called paid search and
sometimes referred to as CPC (cost-per-click) or PPC
(pay-per-click) marketing, because most search ads are
sold on a CPC / PPC basis.
Which are major ad platforms that you can use to
generate traffic with PPC. ?
• Google AdWords
• MSN adCenter
• Facebook Ads.
• Focus on the right keywords
• Focus on site architecture
• Have great keyword-rich content
• Build links (particularly through link baiting &
• Spend that Page Rank wisely within your site
• Measure the right things
• Continually monitor, benchmark, & don’t be
afraid to test
Now What ?
What can you do tomorrow that will improve
your site’s SEO?
• Confuse -Don't be, We are here for help you
Eclipse Technology Solutions