At StroNGER S.r.l. (a SME in Rome-ITALY), we are planning our participation in Horizon 2020.
We are mostly interested in the following forthcoming calls
- MG.8.1-2014: Smarter design, construction and maintenance
- MG.8.2-2014: Next generation transport infrastructure: resource efficient, smarter and safer
- MG.8.4-2015: Smart governance, network resilience and streamlined delivery of infrastructure innovation
- DRS-7-2014: Crisis management topic 7: Crises and disaster resilience – operationalizing resilience concepts
- DRS-11-2015: Disaster Resilience & Climate Change topic 3: Mitigating the impacts of climate change and natural hazards on cultural heritage sites, structures and artefacts
- DRS-13-2015: Critical Infrastructure Protection topic 2: Demonstration activity on tools for adapting building and infrastructure standards and design methodologies in vulnerable locations in case of natural or man-originated catastrophes
- DRS-14-2015: Critical Infrastructure Protection topic 3: Critical Infrastructure resilience indicator - analysis and development of methods for assessing resilience
- DRS-17-2014/2015: Critical infrastructure protection topic 7: SME instrument topic: “Protection of urban soft targets and urban critical infrastructures”
We can contribute in the following specific subjects:
- Design and rehabilitation of civil structures and infrastructures with regard to wind, earthquakes, waves, landslides, fire and explosions.
- Disaster resilience assessment.
- Advanced numerical modeling of civil structures and infrastructures.
- Forensic engineering.
- Sustainability and Energy Harvesting in Civil structures and infrastructures.
If you are forming a consortium and would like to involve a group with the above skills and expertise, please get in touch with us!