Learn the benefits of using eLearning in your corporate training program. Save up on cost and time, retain your employees, decrease employee attrition, increase the retaining of information and make it accessible to all employees.
How To Use the Power of eLearning in Corporate Trainings (Stratbeans Consutling)
HOW TO USE THE POWER OF
ELEARNING IN CORPORATE
LET’S GET SOME BASICS INTO PLACE
• Education via the Internet, network, or
• Refers to using electronic applications and
processes to learn.
• Web-based learning
• Computer-based learning
• Virtual classrooms
• Digital collaboration.
• Content is delivered via the Internet,
intranet/extranet, audio or video tape,
satellite TV, and CD-ROM.
TYPES OF ELEARNING AND THEIR IMPORTANCE
TO CORPORATE TRAINING
• Text Driven
• Content is simple and includes text,
graphics, some audio, and simple test
• PowerPoint files converted to
eLearning often fall into this category.
FORMS OF ELEARNING
• More consideration placed on interactive
components to enhance the learning.
• Greater use of visuals such as graphics,
charts, diagrams with an interactive
• Take advantage of additional media
types, include videos.
FORMS OF ELEARNING
• Custom simulations to aid in learning
acquisition, which could very well include
• High degree of interactivity, simulations
• Concepts through various mediums, usually
starting with text and graphics, with
audio, and video examples.
• Users can practice the new skills,
potentially earning achievements or points
along the way.
BENEFITS - REDUCED TRAINING COSTS
• Reduces the necessity of printed training material.
• Reduces the necessity of on-site facilities and trainers to be
• Save on working hours instead of organizing corporate class
• Easy Access to employee information all located on an online
training platform such as a Learning Management System
• Upkeep costs of an LMS is minimal compared to conventional
• With the cloud based LMS you can see -
• No Delay In Implementation, Scalability, Easy Upgrades and
Wide reach, Seamless Integration with third-party software
BENEFITS - RAPID DEPLOYMENT OF CONTENT
• Fast and convenient delivery for employees to acquire information quickly.
• Employees have access to a rich wealth of knowledge; which they can access anytime.
• The Learning Management System, such as AtumLMS has rapid content building
modules, that can help in deploying content quickly.
• Fast training updates can be made about your products or services.
BENEFITS – ACCESSIBILITY
• Employees have accessibility to a wealth of
knowledge and reference material.
• With a connection to an LMS, the user can be
informed and knowledgeable about processes,
functions and procedures.
• Users can access the eLearning through the
LMS using Links, Articles, Webinars and videos.
BENEFITS - IMPROVED KNOWLEDGE RETENTION
• eLearning provides an interactive and engaging
environment through its visual aid and user action
• Learning objectives are properly covered with a
chunking strategy; so user can quickly devour useful
• Various types of eLearning modules can be created that
can help a user learn; such as scenario-based, story-
based, reality-based, game-based eLearning.
• With an LMS you can deploy assessments based on what
the learner has understood about the course.
BENEFITS - REDUCED EMPLOYEE TURNOVER RATES
• User-paced learning
• User is not dependent on the pace of the instructor or co-
• User fully absorbs the information and understand the course
• User gets round-the-clock online training
• User feels motivated to improve their on-the-job performance
• Pain areas can be identified and users can concentrate on
• Core strengths can be found out.
• Resulting in Employee Productivity - A more knowledgeable
workforce are less dependent on the support of their coworkers.
CONTACT US FOR A DEMO OR A FREE CONSULTATION!
Drop your queries or requests at email@example.com